Martha Stewart and Wedding Bells

Kitsune's POV:
"And I've come to pick up my dearest." Vegeta says as him and Lea walked in. My heart fluttered. He could be so sweet...when he wanted to. It goes away like a switch sometimes. I jump up from Chiwa's bed and follow him to our room. "Have fun!" I shout as I close the door behind me. I change into my night clothes while Vegeta takes off his pants and is left in his boxers. His tail, which is usually wrapped around his waist was hanging free, coiled at the tip. I stare at his chiseled body as he folds his clothes and puts them away. Ugh. All that is mine. I turn out the lights and we crawl into bed. My face was to his bare chest and my arm was placed on his pec. He had one hand wrapped around my head, tangled in my hair. While the other was gently placed in the middle of my back and was using his finger tips to slowly caress it. He knows I love it when he does that. "So, training went good today?" I say into his chest. "Yes, we've discussed this. Now sleep." He says. I yawn and close my eyes, trying to fall asleep. But I can't. I'm too anxious for Lea and Chiwa. Soon, I feel Vegeta stop his soothing of my back and begin to breath deeply. I look up at him and see that he had fallen asleep. I giggle and snuggle up closer to him. "My Prince." I whisper. When I wake up I turn to Vegeta but, he wasn't there. I'm always up before him unless he's training. I look over to the clock: 1:00 pm! Oh my gosh! Why did I sleep so long?? I get up and go into the livingroom. Everyone was sitting at the table finishing up eating. "There's Miss America." Chiwa teases. I stick my tongue out at her. "Why didn't you wake me?" I ask Vegeta. He takes a sip of his coffee. "Woman, I'm not your alarm clock!" He says. I give him a glare. "And besides, excuse me for allowing you to get some beauty sleep. You need some considering I'm the pretty one in this relationship!" He jokes. Everyone laughs. "Well what does that make me then." He takes another sip of his coffee. "The smart one." He says with a grin. I roll my eyes. All four of us then talk for hours, something we didn't do very often. After that, we all take turns showering . Vegeta and I first, then her and Lea. I wrap a towel around my freshly bathed body and go into the room. Vegeta follows behind closing the door. He dries off and starts dressing in his nice black pants and white button up shirt. My eyes perk up at the sight of him in my favorite outfit. "What's the occasion?" I say with a smirk. He buttons the last button. "Oh, no occasion. Just because." He says grinning at me suspiciously. Hmm...I get up and walk to the closet. While my back's turned I hear a drawer quickly open and close. I turn around and see his hands in his pockets. His face turned rosey. He's definitely up to something. He starts out the door but stops and turns. "Oh, and don't leave the room till I tell you to, got it?" I look at him and salute. "Ay ay, captain!" He nods and leaves the room. I rummage through my closet to find something nice. He was dressed up so I wanted to dress up too. I chose this dress that was the same as his amour, a deep royal blue color. It was thick strapped with the back out. The opening was just above my behind and in the middle of the opening, where the middle of my back would be, connecting the two sides was a big red bow. It was tight and came an inch or two above my knee. Vegeta has never seen me in anything like this. I dry my hair, and curl it. I also do my makeup and put a little more on than normal. I complete my look by applying red lipstick, to complement the red bow. I just finish the lipstick when Vegeta walks in. "Ok you can-" he stops mid-sentence as I stand up and pull down the dress. He stood there and just stared at me. I look down at my dress "What? It's too much isn't it." I look at my caked on face in the mirror. He walks towards me "N-no. Not at all. You look...stunning." He says taking my hand. I blush. "You think so?" He nods. "Maybe you're the pretty one after all." He jokes. I hit his arm playfully. "You can come out now." He says letting go of my hand and walking out of the room. I notice he's wearing my apron. I kind of giggle. Why would he be wearing my apron, unless... I slide on my red pumps and walk into the dimmed room. A delicious aroma fills my nostrils. I gasp. "Vegeta! Did you do this??" I say as I approach our dinner table which had been transformed into a fine dinning table with a table cloth, candles and wine glasses. He turns and faces me "No, Martha Stewart did it. Of course it was me!" He shouts. I roll my eyes. "Well, I can tell you're hungry, Mr. Grumpy." He grunts and walks over to me, pulling out a chair at the table. "Why, thank you." I say taking the seat. He nods and walks about over to the entrée. He brings it over to me and I see that it's my favorite! Baja Chicken! "Oh my goodness, Vegeta! When did you learn to cook??" He sits it down and takes off the apron. "You know the day I trained and I came home so late? I actually went to a cooking class beforehand. Then I trained." He sits down in front of me. I'm grinning all over the place. Why has he done all this? It's not my birthday...it's not our anniversary...is it? Oh no. That was last month. Hm...my thoughts are interrupted by Chiwa and Lea heading out the door. "Mmm that sure smells good!" Lea calls. "Don't even think about it you bottomless pit! This is for Kitsune and I only!" Vegeta shouts. Lea throws his hands up. "Some one looks gorgeous!" Chiwa gushes. I blush. "You're the gorgeous one, Chi!" She did look phenomenal. I did a good job at picking the dress out. "Well we have reservations bye!" Chiwa pushes Lea out the door. Vegeta and I wave our friends goodbye and continue our "date". We begin eating and it was DELICIOUS. "Mmmmm!" I mumble as I chew trying to get every delicious morsel out. "Vegeta, this is amazing!" I comment. He smirks "Well, what can I say, I am pretty amazing." I laugh. "Yes you are." We continue talking and laughing. He actually laughed more than I had ever heard or seen him laugh before tonight. It was kind of nervous laughter. Was he afraid of messing this date up? Because it was perfect. We finish up eating and he carried the dishes to the sink. We'll worry about them later. We make our way to the couch and just sit. He looks at me and down to my dress. "Where did you have this stashed?" He asks me. I laugh "Oh, this little ol' thing? I just found it." I partially lied. He chuckled "Well, it looks beautiful on you. Not to mention, it's my favorite color." Not that I planned that or anything...I look him in the eyes. "I knoooow." I say. He laughs and then starts fidgeting. I look at him with a concerned look. "Are you ok?" I say placing a hand on his knee. He laughs it off "Yeah-I" he pauses then turns to me. "Kitsune, I love you with all of my heart. You make me feel, actual emotions besides anger and frustration. You make me a better Saiyan." He pauses and stands up. "You support anything and everything I do. You're patient when I'm impatient. You're calm when I'm enraged. From the moment I first laid eyes on you, I knew I wanted do be with you for the rest of my life..." My heart starts pounding "Vegeta..." He gets down on one knee. "No treasure I have ever received as a prince could make me happier than you becoming my princess." He pulls out a tiny box from his pants pocket and opens it, revealing my dream ring. A rose gold infinity band princess cut diamond ring. He takes my hand, his palm was sweaty. "Kitsune, will you marry me?" Tears start to flow down my face. My make up becomes a wreck in an instant, but I don't care. "Yes! Yes, of course!" He smiles and slides the ring on my finger. Perfect fit. He gets up and I jump into his arms. I'm a sloppy mess I'm sure, but he didn't mind. I felt as though it were just us in the world. A Saiyan Prince and his soon to be Princess.