Lea's Ploy

Chiwa's POV
I sit on my bed, reciprocating my thoughts. I'm so glad Vegeta's gonna propose to Kitsune. He deserves her...in a way. She is happy, which is good. He's more nicer, which is great AND they both love each other. I'm kind of jealous though. Vegeta's already making his biggest move and Lea is still far behind from ever taking that step. Sometimes, I wonder if I'm even worth a ring. I always hope to be, someday at least. My thoughts are interrupted, when Lea steps into our room, closing the door behind him. "The dishes done?" I ask him. He just nods his head. He soon walks over and sits on the edge. "Something the matter?" I ask him. I swear, there's always something wrong. He's been doing this a lot lately. Is something eating at him? Lea turns his position to face me. "Hey, Chiwa. Do you have any plans tomorrow?" Plans? Why's he asking if I have plans? I shake my head. "No. I don't think so at least." I say. "You know what I was thinking you could do? You could go shopping!" he exclaims clapping his hands together. I do like shopping. "Shopping? Why do I need to go shopping?" I ask. This is Lea, here. He doesn't like shopping, even if he'a going along or not. "To get something nice for our date the next day!" he cheers. "Silly, I already have something to wear for that day. I believe you had a fun time slipping it off, remember?" I say giving a smirk. "Oh yes, believe me. I got that part memorized." responding with a smirk back. "But you should find something even more exquisite...that'll rather be tempting, yet a challenge for me." also giving a wink. I think about it. Maybe it would be fun. Something that'll tease him even more, ay? Hmm... But I kind of also want to spy on what he's doing tomorrow. I mean, should I? I trust him, but if any other girl that I do not know, comes within a distance of 20 feet from him, I'm gonna be the one to spark a fire. I let it go, though. Just because I don't want to start anymore fights. "Sure! I'll go!" I exclaim. His expression grows even more excited! "Awesome!" he says pulling me into a hug. We just sit there, hugging. This was sure to escalate to something quickly. And it did. I started kissing little pecks on his neck. He pushed me off and released his grasp, waving a finger at me. "Nu-uh-uh. Not yet." he says. Not yet? What was that supposed to mean? "O-okay." I stutter and bat my eyes with a pout. "That won't work this time, I'm afraid." he says smirking. "Fine. Whatever." I say half grinning. "Let's get to sleep then." I say laying down and pulling the covers over me.