Chiwa's Green Devil

Chiwa's POV
I follow my way towards the designated clothing rack, behind Lea and...Mitsuki. Ugh, how I wish to pull her hair out. I don't like it. It's just going to be that way because we girls have a clear sight on this. We know what's up. I wish Vegeta was here so I don't have to do the dirty work. Grr. "Alright! Here you are, but you know," the sales clerk lady picks up a black shirt with a tie around the collar, "this would suit you the best. It'll bring out that red hair of yours and sparkling green eyes." she says holding the shirt up and smiling at him. Stop that! Only I can say flattery comments to him! Who does she think she is? How does she know what suits him best?? I know what suits him best. Argh! Lea blushes. What? Why? Lea takes the shirt and finds matching pants. He then asks the sales clerk for a dressing room to go change. The lady unlocks the room and Lea walks in, shutting the door behind him, and changes. "So, that's a nice brother you have there." she says to me. Brother? Okay, I know she's blind because she saw me coming in with him around his arm. Is she trying to insult me? "Uh, I seem to be having problems with the tie." Lea yells from the room. "No problem, I'll he-" "No, I'll go help my boyfriend, thank you." I wince at her and nudge her out of the way, as I walk to the dressing room and close the door, thus locking it. "So, what do you think? Help me?" he asks as he turns towards me. "-off" I mutter. "I'm sorry, what?" "-it off" I speak a little louder. "What?" "Take it off! I don't like it." I tell him. He looks at me confused. "What? What do you mean? It was your idea to come in here in the first place." "I know. It wasn't my idea to let 'her' pick out your clothing though. It's my job." I say whilst grabbing ahold of his sleeve. His expression brightens. "Oh my, are you jealous by any chance?" he asks seeming amused. "Pfft. Me? Jealous? Why would I be? I'm just protecting my territory." I further explain. He gives me a look. "Okay, maybe I am jealous, but I just don't like her being too friendly with you. I also hate that she's right. The shirt does bring out your hair and eyes." I tell him. He puts his arms around me and brings me into a hug. "It's okay. I won't get the shirt. We'll go to a different store and buy something for each other first." he says trying to comfort me. I break out of the embrace and look up at him in confusion. "Something for each other? No. We're supposed to be buying a gift for Vegeta and Kitsune and they'll do the same for us. To show each other we appreciate one another. Did you not understand that part?" He looks more confused. "Oh. Well I guess I got it mixed up." he nonchalantly laughs it off. If he did, I wonder if the others thought the same. I should give them a call.