Taking Things Slow(er)

Kitsune's POV:
I don't even want to eat. The thought of Vegeta holding another woman, let alone my best friend, made me sick to my stomach. But I forced myself. I didn't want to starve Chiwa for once we switched back. The manager was all nonchalant about it. How often did this happen? We finished up eating and just sat there staring at eachother. "Well, what now?" Lea asks. "I guess lets get to it. Chiwa stands up and head towards the hall. "Wait," I say. "Do we need to put the lingerie back on..." Chiwa pauses for a minute and then says "Well we want to recreate the scene going down right before we switched, right? So I'm guessing so." I groan. It was bad enough Lea saw me half naked when we first switched. Now I have to do it intentionally. Well, technically he's seeing Chiwa but that doesn't make it any less uncomfortable. I think Chiwa more so wants to get this over with. Ugh and the man said something about speeding up? What the hell is that supposed to mean? Ugh. I head into Chiwa and Lea's room. "Give a signal whenever you guys are in position, and we'll do the same." Chiwa says before closing mine and Vegeta's door. Lea follows me inside. This was beyond awkward. I cant imagine what Vegeta and Chi are going through. I just hope they don't kill each other before we have time to switch back. I quickly change back into Chiwas lingerie. Lea turns his body away. "I don't care, it's not like you're looking at ME." I say. "It's still weird though." He responds still turned. "Ok, here we are." I say shyly standing in my almost birthday suit. Lea turns and smiles. "Chiwa sure is beautiful." His comment makes me smile. He was so sweet. "Ok, so if it makes you feel more comfortable, you can imagine I'm Vegeta." He says. I give him a nod. He lights the candle, then walks over and picks me up. I guess this is part of what happened. He lays me on the petal covered sheets. And gets on top of me. I close my eyes and try to imagine Vegeta. "Ok!" We both shout. There are some grumbling. Ugh they're fighting. "Shut up- ok!" I hear Chiwa. We wait...and nothing happens. "Are you guys fighting??" I yell after I kept hearing mumbled stern conversation. "Do you want to switch back or not?? Shut the hell up and get into position!" I yell. There was silence. Soon, I feel the familiar pain in the back of my head. Then, the candle goes out. My eyes still closed, I see an aura of light reflecting behind them. "Is it raining, Lea?" I ask wondering if it were lightening. "Kitsune?" I hear a voice that I longed for. "Vegeta??" I squeal. He leans down and holds me tight. Almost unbearably tight. "God, does it feel good to hold YOU." He says through my hair. Tears start to stream down my face. I think he felt them drip on his bare shoulder. He leans back and looks at me. "Why are you crying? Aren't you happy?" I laugh. "Yes, silly. I'm crying because I'm happy." He looks puzzled. "How bizarre." I shake my head and grab his face for a kiss. He accepts it and wraps his arms around me. We kiss for what feels like eternity. I pull away. "You don't know how badly I've been wanting to do that." I laugh. He smirks. "Maybe as bad as I wanted a kiss from you." He looks down. He gets so shy when we says things like that. "So, should we finish where we left off last time before we were rudely interrupted?" I say with s malicious grin. He grins back. "Do you remember what the manager said? For us to take it slow or you and Chiwa would switch again? Better take precautions." I sigh. "Oh, yeah." Vegeta looks at me suspiciously. "That's why I'm going to continue doing this.." And he leans downs and starts his neck kisses that drive me crazy again. "...but more gently." He whispers in my ear. My body quivers with his breath in my ear. I say nothing. Just lay there and let him take control.