Dr. Kitsune at Your Service

Kitsune's POV:
I held on to Vegeta. I didn't want this moment to end. "Is this real?" I kept asking. "Is this really happening??" I said once more. "Yes, woman! For the 59th time, YES!" He says into my hair. "I can't wait to tell Chiwa!" I say pulling away. "She already knows. She was in on it the whole time." I give him a confused look. "What?" He laughed. "Yeah...she helped me pick out the ring and everything." I roll my eyes. That's why they had been spending so much time together! And this is why he's been acting weird! I kissed him all over his face, forgetting I had bright red lipstick on. He winces remembering I did. He groans. "You got that crap all over me, didn't you?" He asks, referring to my lipstick. I laugh and nod "yep." He sighs. I look down at the beautiful new addition to my hand. It was perfect in every way. I wonder if Lea purposed to Chiwa yet? I can't wait till she comes home. I hope the Boys are ready because there is going to be a bunch of squealing going on. I grab Vegetas hand. "Thank you for this. For all of this. You really did make this night special." He grinned. "Only the best for my woman." He then kisses me on the forehead and starts cleaning up. I get up to try and help him and he stops me. "No. Sit." He says "I'm not a dog. And besides, you cooked. I'm perfectly cap-" I start. He turns with an angry look "Woman I can do this myself! Sit down and relax!" He shouts. I do as I'm told. Sheesh. "Somebody needs a nappy poo." I mumble loud enough for him to hear. I see him stiffen his shoulders, but continue doing the dishes. He maybe a jerk sometimes, but he was my jerk. Once he was done, he joined me back on the couch. We just stay there, enjoying each others company. I think we were more so just trying to relay what had happened. Vegeta was no longer my boyfriend, he was my fiancé. And I was his. I would be Mrs. Vegeta...Saiyans don't have last names. He told me this when we first started dating. I guess he would take...mine? Weird. But if it means I get to spend the rest of my life with the man of my dreams, so be it! Mr and Mrs. Vegeta Reddo! My heart starts to quicken. Oh god. A wedding. I have to plan that don't I? I panic for a brief moment. I think Vegeta could tell something was bothering me. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Well, now that we're engaged....you know what comes next, right?" He scoffs "Of course I do. A wedding." His eyes widen. "Which we have to plan don't we..." I nod. He groans. "We don't have to worry about it NOW. But we do have to at least make a date?" He cringes. "You figure that out. You women like to do stuff like that." I give him the 'oh, really' look "it's your wedding too!" I say. He growls "Fine! How does October 24th of next year sound??" My eyes light up and I pull him in for an embrace. "That sounds wonderful". Just then, we hear the door open and Lea and Chiwa come in. I start to jump up but they both had terrible looks on their face. Aren't engaged people supposed to be happy? "So??" I say hoping to get one of them to talk. Lea looks at me. "No." He says and head straight for his room. Chiwa behind him. I run after her. "Chiwa what did-" "I didn't say no." She starts. "I just said I just needed more time." Lea peeks his head out of their room. "So in other words, no." Then he slams the door. I give her a stern look and drag her to my room. I close the door. "You didn't say yes??" I question. "Well, no-um- I just uh- I don't know!" She spits out. I growl "Chiwa! What the hell are you thinking! Do you not want to marry him??" I ask. "I do but uh-" she starts "But what? What's holding you back? You love him, he loves you. You guys already shared one of the biggest things a relationship could have! What's stopping you??" I explain. Her eyes shift and she stands up. Something I said must've clicked. "You're right." And she heads to her room. I stand there for a second, taking in everything. Then I make my way back to the livingroom to join Vegeta. "What the hell was that about?" He asks. I slap his knee. "Just call me Dr. Phil." I say with a satisfied grin.