A Change of Wardrobe

Chiwa's POV
I sit on my bed waiting for Lea. I wonder what Vegeta has planned. I wonder if Lea knows. Soon, the door pushed open. "Your dishes are now put away." he says bowing, as if he outdid himself. This causes me to laugh. "Thank you oh so much." I praise him. Lea then walks to the closet and searches within. "Uhm, whatcha doing there?" I ask. He still searches. "I'm searching for your Gi." Gi? Why? "Why do I need my Gi?" I ask. I thought I would be done with that thing since then. "Because it's for what Vegeta has planned for us to do today." Which was what? "And what, exactly, did he plan for us?" Lea suddenly stops searching and turns around to look at me, whilst holding my Gi. "We're going to train." he says as he hands me the Gi. My face was marked with confusion. "Train? Train for what?" I ask. "To up our fighting skills, of course!" he exclaims. I look at him with an eyebrow raised. "And you think it's a good idea?" "You don't?" I just shrug my shoulders and shift my eyes. Lea walks toward me, sits on the bed, and puts a hand on both of my shoulders. "Okay, look. Training may not sound that fun, but it'll be fun. And plus, our friends will be there. It'll be great! I promise. Listen, if you're getting tired, I'll treat you to a massage later, okay?" I think about it. A massage by the end of the day would seem nice. I could use the relaxation. I look directly into his eyes. His oh so calming, emerald-green eyes. How could I say no? "Okay. I'll do it." I nod. "Awesome! So let's get change then." he says taking his hands off my shoulders and standing up from the bed. "Wait, if I'm gonna wear my Gi, what are you gonna wear?" I ask, again raising an eyebrow. "This." he says, whilst throwing on his familiar black cloak. That? Really? Was there nothing else he could wear? I get up from the bed, grab Lea's hand and pull him out of our bedroom, into the hall. I knock on Kitsune and Vegeta's door. Vegeta opens the door. "What?" I push Lea into their room. "Help him! Please." I forced upon them, rather than asking. I turn around and walk back to my room and shut the door. I lock my room from the inside while I change. I take off the gown I have been wearing early this morning and change into the Gi. It's purple. I then put my hair up into a high pony. If I were to train, I were to sweat and once I do that, hair gets greasy and it is not a pleasant feeling having greasy hair stick around to my face and neck. After I change, I unlock the door and pull it open. Once I opened the door, I came to find Lea standing in the hallway. His outfit has changed from the black cloak, to a version of what Vegeta's always wearing. It was better than having to stick with that black cloak all day in the middle of the heat! "You look nice." I tell him. He just snares at me. "Well, I'm ready to go when you are, Axel." Lea looks at me confused. "Uhm, it's Lea, remember? Get it memorized." I chuckle. "Oh, I know. It's just that when you force me to do something I don't want to, you will be known as Axel." I say smirking. Lea shifts his head down. Awh. "But I still love you" I tell him leaning in for a hug. Vegeta and Kitsune joins us in the hallway. "Are you two ready then?" Vegeta asks. We just nod.