Letting Go

Chiwa's POV
Yay! We're going shopping! The mall wasn't that far from the restaurant. Burrito Paradise was fairly close to the mall. 10 minutes later, we had already landed in the parking lot. Oh my gosh! I just thought of a brilliant idea! "May I have your attention!" I exclaim to my fellow comrades in shopping. "To make our shopping quest even more excitable, let's split up and search for the opposite's gift. To show of what we appreciate of them and give a little alone time with our beloveds." Kitsune looks excited, Vegeta just stands there with his arms folded, and Lea looks amused. "Come on guys. We're always shopping together, let's make it more...exquisite." I tell them. "I think we should." Kitsune agrees. "Alright, so Kitsune will obviously go with Vegeta and I will go with Lea. We all will meet right here at the food court for dinner later. If we so happen to bump into each other in the same store, we can absolutely not purchase anything from said store. Got it?" Everyone just nods their head in return, except for Vegeta, whom never really does anything. "Alright! Let's go!" I shout taking Lea's arm and running in the opposite direction from where Kitsune and Vegeta were to be going. We stop running after we get a few feet away. "So where should we go first?" Lea asks looking down at me. "First, let's look for some nice clothing. For the both of us; not just me." I respond, looking up at him. Lea frowns. "Clothes again? Why??" he groans. "Because you need more of a variety of clothing. Anything to keep you out of that cloak." I counter. He gasps, holding a hand to his chest. "But I've had that since I first joined the Organization." he claims. "Exactly! Where do you think you are now? You no longer work for them, remember?" I further explain. Lea sighs. "Fine. Let's go get more clothing." I smile at him and lean into him. He hugs me back. We then walk further to the store named, Silver Linings. It was a store for men's clothing and it was the perfect store to have Lea go in. I'm sorry, but as Vegeta said, he looks like a streaker. He's not a Nobody anymore, he's a Somebody. When's he finally gonna let go? We waltz right into the store, me still clinging onto his arm. The sales clerk, whom is female, greets us. Well, greets him. Her eyesight was all over him. Oh well. I suppose I don't have anything to worry about. "Hello, is there anything I can help you two with?" she asks. I glance at her name tag. It read: Mitsuki. Mitsuki, ey? Well she can just stay away from my Lea. "Uh, no, but I don't suppose you have anything black, do you?" Lea asks. "We do. Let me show you." Mitsuki guides Lea towards the far clothing rack, whilst grabbing his other arm and him reaching out of mine. This was going to be a long day. I look at the clock on the wall. I sure hoped Kitsune and Vegeta were doing better than us.