Submissive Little Prince

Kitsune's POV:
I don't know why I got nervous all of the sudden. Vegeta and I are just stuffing our face with cake, laughing at each others cheeks that are filled with pastry. "What kind of cake is this?" He asks. I examine it. "I think it's red velvet. He makes a disgusted face. "Velvet? Like fabric?? Why would anyone make a cake out of that??" He exclaims. I laugh "I don't know, but it sure is good, huh?" I joke. He looks at it again "yeah, I suppose. It's rather sweet." I start to think. Vegeta went through the trouble to spread the roses, light the candle and apologize for being a douche. I think I should show him proper forgiveness. "Vegeta?" I say swallowing my last bite. "Hm?" He says with his mouth full. "You know what would be sweeter than this cake?" I ask, looking down. "Hm?" He mumbles finishing up. "This!" I say and I jump on top of him. "What are yo-" before he could finished I mashed my lips to his. Surprised, at first but eventually he gave in. I straddled him while never separating our lips. Our mouths move in sync with one another. My heart was racing. But I think I knew what was about to happen. Vegeta sits up and pulls off his leather jacket. Soon we're sitting up and I'm still straddled in his lap. I look deeply into his eyes. "Do you...?" I ask, hands around his neck. He pauses, looks down and looks back up. He nods. I smile and go back in for another kiss. He starts to take off my shirt and I remember the suit! "Wait-wait. I have a surprise for you." He stops. "A surprise? You shouldn't have." He gives me a sneaky grin. I get up from his lap. "But you have to promise not to peak until I tell you to." I demand. He bows "Your wish is my command." I kiss his forehead and run to my closet. It wasn't big but it was big enough for a person to fit in standing up. I run inside and close the door. I search and find the outfit. It was pink, my favorite color, and white. The bottoms part that went over my tush had a cute little skirt on it with a bow on the back. The top gave me great cleavage. Considering I hadn't tried it on, it fit perfectly. Now, for the ultimate test. Mr. No Feelings. I open the door and stand kind of nonchalantly posing in the door frame. "Woman are you ready yet?" He asks sitting on the edge of the bed away from me. "Yes turn around." And just like that, his eyes widened and his mouth dropped. "Uh-uh.." He muttered. I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. "Yes??" I ask. He stands up and walks towards me, slowly. I decided to gain some confidence and show him who was boss for once. "No." I say sternly. He stops. "On the bed." I command. He does what he's told, keeping his eyes on me. "Lie down." My second commandment. Just like a trained puppy, he lays down and stares at the ceiling. His legs were dangling off the bed. "Take off your pants." I say my final commandment. He rips those things off. I make my way over to him. I never thought he could be this submissive. Maybe I should do this more often. Hell, I got the prince of Saiyans to lay on the bed with no pants on. Maybe I should lead an army. I creep back on top of him grabbing his wrists and putting them over his head as I lean my head down and whisper in his ear, "Let see how powerful the prince of Saiyans really is." He shudders and leans his head up and kisses me, deeply. I could tell he wanted to. It was strange seeing him defenseless. I let go of his hands so that he could explore if he wanted to. To my surprise, he left them where he normally did. The small and middle of my back. And occasionally the sides of my face. I pull away. "So, do you know how to..." He gives me a puzzled look. "Of course I know how to! I'm a man, aren't I!" He says pushing my hair back. "It was just a question, no need to get hostile." He smirks. "You should be used to hostility by now." And before I knew it, he flipped us over and he was on top. I laughed "How did you-" he grins "I'm a Saiyan." With that he kisses me deeply once more and takes off his shirt...