Roses and Sweet Chocolate Mint

Chiwa's POV
"Well, I'll let you two get back to sucking face." Kitsune says as she waves her finger at us. "Toodles!" Did she really just say that. I can't believe she did. Oh my gosh, what was she thinking. I wonder what Lea's thinking. I glance at him. He looks back at me. "Alright, we should do what we're told." What?? "Ah, hold it right there mister. How is anyone supposed to do it under this situation??" I say holding my finger to stop him from having his lips close to mine. He straightens and sighs. "Ah. It was fun while it lasted." Awww. It was definitely adorable how he gets all pouty like that. Teehee! My Lea! Hmmm...I have a surprise! "I'll be right back! And don't you follow me!" I say as I whip off the couch and dash into my bedroom, remembering to take the bag that had held the lingerie, with me. I close the door behind me and lock it. I take out the rose petals that I also had gotten for us. I sprinkle the petals on top of the bed and light the mint chocolate candle in the room to give off that minty, tingly, refreshing feeling. I love mint chocolate. It's absolutely the best kind of chocolate there is! Uh, this is gonna be the perfect night ever! As I change into my newly, bestowed lingerie, there's a knock at the door. "Yeah?" I call out. "Hey, whatcha doing in there? Can I come in yet? We still haven't eaten the cake." Lea responded. "Not yet! I'll be ready soon!" I shout. I hear his footsteps walk away, then I finish changing. I walk toward the full body mirror leaning against the wall. I liked it! It was red, my favorite color and it was a full set, down to the ankles and everything. How did she know? I must thank her again later. Mmm, lovely. I unlock the door and creak it open. "I'm ready! You may come in now!" I say quickly and run to the closet to hide. Moments later, I hear footsteps coming into the bedroom. I creak the closet open a little and look. It was Lea! Good, he also shuts the door. Oh gosh, I'm nervous. What if something actually does happen tonight?? I'm a little terrified. Maybe I should back out. No! You are not backing out! You are grown, you can do what you want, Chiwa! It's time to woman up! Hold down the fort! Apply your skills! What skills, self?? Oh gosh. "Ah, what a lovely scent. Is it....mint chocolate? How delicious." Lea says admiring the scent. Does he not think about anything else, other than sweets?? "Pssst. I'm over here." I say from the closet in a whisper. Trying to give a subtle hint as to where I was. Lea comes towards the closet. Oh gosh, here goes. He pulls the closet doors open. I stand there in a pose, with my feet spread apart, one hand on my hip and another hand behind my head. Oh gosh. What am I doing? I don't know anymore. Someone help me! I glance to him to see what his expression seems to be of. Ah, good. He seems surprised. "Surprise!" I yell. His eyes grow wider as he looks me up and down. Oh, gosh. What does he think? Is it too much? Damnit Kitsune, this is all your fault if he doesn't like it. He then suddenly wraps his arms around my waist and like before, pulls me into an embrace. This surprises me. "Uhm..?" I mutter, unable to find any words." He hangs his head over my shoulder. "You don't have to do this, you know. It's only me." he says, trying to comfort me in a way. Did he notice I was nervous? I wrap my arms around him, placing my hands on his back. "It's okay because it is you. I want to." I say into his chest, as I am resting my head upon it, burying my face. He then carries me me off my feet, to the bed and lays me down on the rose covered sheets, on my back. I look up at him. Everything is getting tense. I feel so nervous. I don't know what to do anymore.