Suit Up

Kitsune's POV:
The boys, well mostly just Vegeta groan. "I am the Prince of Saiyans for gods sake! Back on my planet I had people for this!" He gripes. I roll my eyes. "I call drying and putting away!" Lea calls. "Dammit, Lea! You did that last time! It's my turn!" Vegeta hisses. "No I didn't! You did, Spikey!" Lea laughs. "Do we have to go through this again?? You have no room to be calling me Spikey, Spikey!" Chiwa and I laugh. "Is there anything they won't argue about!" She says. "I know! They're worse than women!" I say through giggles. "I heard that!" They both shout simultaneously. Chiwa and I laugh harder and head to our rooms. "What would you like to do today, Kit?" Chiwa asks. I think for a second "I don't know. I think Vegeta had something planned for all of us to do. But I can't remember what..." She raises an eye brow. "Vegeta. Plan something? That's rather bizarre." I nod in agreement. "I know. But I'm not questioning it. He's slowly starting to break from his hard exterior. I know he's always going to be a little rough around the edges but he wouldn't be the man I fell in love with otherwise!" I smile. We depart into our own rooms and I close the door behind me. I decide not to get ready until I know exactly what we're doing so I sit on the bed and pick up my drawing pad and flip through it. I've always loved to draw. I've been doing it a lot more this past year. I always end up drawing fighting scenes though. Mostly of Vegeta. Reoccurring memories from how we met last year, such as the battle between him and Axel, him going on his rampage. That look in his eyes that still terrifies me to this day. I haven't seen it since, thankfully. The door opens and startles me. "Alright, woman. Your damned dishes are clean." Oh, Vegeta. I used to get upset when he referred to me as 'woman' but by now, I'm just used to it. I know he doesn't mean it to be disrespectful. That's just how Vegeta is. "Thank you dear!" I sing as I put away my book. "What did you have planned for the day?" I sit up from the bed. He walks over to the end and sits facing me. Legs crossed. "I was thinking of training you earthlings a little bit." He says looking down at his tail, picking fuzz off of it. My expression grows concerned. Training? "What kind of training, exactly?" I ask. He chuckles "Well fighting of course! What other kind could I mean?" He says. I just shrug "I dunno." He floats off still legs crossed and hovers to the floor where he places his legs under him and stands. "Then it's settled!" He says rummaging through my closet. "Vegeta what are you-" a red cloth is thrown at my face. "Hey-" I look down to see that it's my old Gi. I haven't worn this thing since me and Chiwa first met the guys. "Put it on." He says sternly. "Could you leave or at least turn around?" I say. "Oh will you just put the damn thing on." He turns his head and walks to his closet. I quickly undress and put on the clothing. Still fits. I forgot how comfy this thing was. Why did I stop wearing it? "Well, that was awfully fast. I didn't even get a chance to peak." Vegeta says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and throw my t shirt I was wearing at him. He finds his training gear and puts it on. "Are you training the others too?" He nods. "I told Lea when we were doing the dishes and he thought it was a splendid idea. He told his woman so they should be getting ready now." He finishes getting dressed and notices I watched him the whole time "Woman, why is it that I can't watch you but you can watch me!" I start to laugh. "Because that's just how it works." I say with a smug grin. He just shakes his head and put on his boots. I put on mine. "Let's get to it, then" he says as we walk out the bedroom door.