The Massage

Chiwa's POV
Lea grasps my hand within his. "Yeah, we're going to go to ours too." he says pulling me along with him. As Kitsune and Vegeta enter their bedroom, we enter our own as well. Lea lets go of my hand as I approach the bed to sit upon and he shuts the door behind him, and locks it. Eeep. Lock it? Why did he need to lock it? He was only giving me a massage. Oh my. Does he think? Please, don't tell me, I'm not ready for this. My eyes grow wide as Lea walks over to me and sits beside me on the edge of the bed. Gotta keep talking! "So, you know, today was exhausting, but I actually did find it to be entertaining." I say. I actually did, to my surprise. "Plus, don't you think Vegeta and Kitsune are really cute together? And they make the perfect match! Did you see the way she reflected every...what were those things called...ki blasts!" Lea nods in agreeing with me. Well, someone's not talkative or showing much movement. Maybe he won't do what I think he could do. "Anyway, about that massage?" he asked seeming interested. "Oh, right! How about I give you one first?" That way, I was sure to imply that I wouldn't want anything more. Plus, he would know my technique of movements and what I like best. "Alright, sounds good." he agrees. I stand up from the bed and move back on, placing my knees first, so that I would be kneeling down right behind Lea. "Okay, so the first technique I'm going to use on you is on your shoulders and around your back neck." I say, whilst placing my hands on his shoulders. I notice his back seems so wide and broad. Is this what a guy's back is like? I never really studied one before, so up close and personal. I start by gently massaging his shoulders. Firmly, but gently grasping and pushing down into his shoulder blades. He winces a bit, but that's normal. I continue. "Ah." he lets out air like he's starting to get relaxed. I feel relieved I wasn't hurting him. I then slide my thumbs out and over his back neck, rubbing them into his skin ever so softly. He then lets out another relieving breath of air. "Ahh." This makes me stop altogether and release my hands off of him. I feel nervous. "Alright, you know, let's stop here. I'm so tired, I don't think I need one anymore." I try to talk him out of giving me one. "Nonsense. You asked and now I should give back. So sit here." I follow his instructions like so and sit on the edge of the bed. Lea gets up and re-positions himself, kneeled down behind me. I'm so nervous about what's to happen, I tense up. "Don't be nervous, I got this. By the time I'm done, you're going to feel excruciatingly relaxed." he says trying to comfort me. That's what I'm afraid of. Lea places his hands on my shoulders. It feels a tingling sensation. I'm most sensitive if anyone as to so close put their hands on my inner shoulders, my neck, and around my ears. I let out a giggle. "What? Is someone tickilish?" he humors me. How do I answer that, if I say yes, he might find a way to do it on purpose on the daily. "Pfft. Me? Tickilish? No way. That's absurd." I lie. "Alright, so I guess it doesn't bother you once I do this." "Eeeek!" I scream as he gently glided his fingers up my shoulders, on my neck, and up to my ear. I stand up from the bed to quickly get away from his feverish hands. When I turn around to see him, he had a teasing smirk and laughed uncontrollably. "That was not funny, Leaaa!" I exclaim, but then turned my attention towards the door. I swear, I heard something. "What?" Lea asks. "Shh." I hush him. I unlock the door and creak it open. "Oh, YES!" I hear Kitsune's voice scream. Blushing, I quickly close the door and lock it once more. I turned to face Lea, whom noticed my cheeks were read. "Whoa, are you okay?" he asks. "Super!" I exclaim. What were they doing? They couldn't be doing that, already could they? My cheeks flush once more as I imagine what were to happen if I let Lea and I go that far.