Childish Ways

Kitsune's POV:
Secret? What sort of secret could she have that I can't know? Is it with Vegeta? That thought doesn't sit well with me. "Well, I have a secret too." I say folding my arms. I was acting childish but I didn't care. "Oh?" Her curiosity is struck. I nod. "Yep!" I say expecting her to pester me about it. "Ok" was not the reaction I thought she would give. "Ok?" I repeat. She shrugs "Alrighty." She says. "Hmf. Well, I'm going to go dry my hair." I say getting up. She turns and lays on her bed. "Have fun." I hear her call as I walk into mine and Vegeta's room. He was putting something under the bed and jumped as I walked in. He was already changed into something dry. "Um...what are you doing..." I ask." His eyes were wide and he looked really nervous. "Just shoving my training boots underneath here. They are starting to give off an oder. Not very pleasant." And he makes a disgusted face. I shrug. His feet can get bad. I tell him to wash his boots all the time but he says 'they'll lose their power'. Whatever, Geets. I change the subject. "Thank you for washing my hair." I say joining him on the bed. "Mhmmm" he mumbles relaxing. I wrap the towel around my head. He looks over to me and laughs. "What?" I smile. He points to my head "You look ridiculous." He mocks. My cheeks turn red from annoyance. "Well we can't all have saiyan hair that sticks straight up." I snap. His smile fades and he growls. "What's with you?" He says becoming frustrated. Realizing I hurt his feelings, I take his hand, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound hateful." I say. He grunts. "I just have a lot on my mind." I say taking the towel off and shaking out my head. He flinched as droplets hit his arm. He shakes them off. "Would it have something to do with your soaking wet hair?" He jokes. I roll my eyes and throw the towel at him. His tail blocks the throw. I wince. "That's the first time I've ever seen you use that thing." I say. He chuckles. "I guess just reflexes. I don't normally use it for anything." I blush. "You used it last night." I say looking away. His eye brightens and he whips his head towards me. "For what??" He demands. I giggle and lean to give him a kiss. "I guess we'll just have to see later." I feel his hairs stand up. I love teasing him. He was so fun to mess with. Once my hair is mostly dry, I realize that I'm starting to get hungry. "What are you in the mood for?" I ask him. He thinks "Something about yay tall. Brown hair, goes by the name 'Kitsune'. And 'Woman' on occasion." He smirks at me. I playfully push him. "I meant for dinner, silly." He thinks and then shrugs. "Ugh you aren't of any help!" I jump up and head to the door. "I'll just ask the others!".