Speeding Things Up A Notch

Chiwa's POV
I really don't want to do this. I really. Don't. Want. To do this. I let out a few breaths. Vegeta and I are in his room. My, Kitsune's, lingerie is already back on me and everything is set into place. I was sitting on my knees on top of the bed. Vegeta, bare chested, was standing arms crossed at the other side of the room. I can only imagine what Kitsune feels like. I know what I feel like and what I feel like is not so well. Lea holding another woman? I want to cry. Stupid rose petals. After the ritual, they're going in the trash, I swear. No one will care if the trash cans switch bodies. Hmph. But my Lea with Kitsune, Kitsune with my Lea. It just doesn't make sense! Why do I have to go through this torture?? I look at Vegeta. My frustration is taking control of me. "Well, come on! Standing over there all night, isn't going to make us switch back any faster, you know!!" I exclaim. Vegeta snaps his head to look at me. "Look, I'm only doing this for Kitsune! Don't you dare think highly of yourself, being able to sleep with a Saiyan warrior, like me. The Prince of all Saiyans." he says sternly. This makes my veins throb. "Yeah? Well would the Prince of all Saiyans just come here and do his job for once? I think we'd all appreciate it for once if you could be more useful!!" I yell to him. Cha right. Me be held by him for a few minutes?? As if. We can't even stand each other to be in the same room together. I know he's only fond of me because I'm Kitsune's best friend and Lea's girlfriend, but I'd like it if he saw me as a friend too. Hmph. "Are you guys fighting??" we hear Kitsune shout from the other side of the wall. I glance at Vegeta. Vegeta takes a glance at me, then looks away. "Look. I don't like this anymore than you do. I just want to be held by my Lea and you want to hold your oh so lovely Kitsune, yes?" I ask, trying to persuade him to come over here. He nods. "Lea must be blind for falling for a treacherous woman like you." he says. "Hmph. And Kitsune must be blind for falling for a conceited ass like yourself!" I counter. "Yeah? Well, it's better to be a conceited ass, rather than a 'no ass'." he counters my counter. This, of course irritates me. My body, that I'm not in at the moment, is just perfectly fine. Who does he think he is?? Prince of Saiyans?? More like Prince of Asses. "Shut up!" I yell at him. "Do you want to switch back or not??" "Shut the hell up and get into position!" We hear Kitsune yell again from the wall. Vegeta and I get silent and I lay myself down. Vegeta then comes to the bed and gets on top of me. He goes into Super Saiyan form. He looks at me and I'm looking at him. Awkward. He takes Kitsune's body in an embrace. Not really thinking any of it, I feel the coolness of the petals beneath us and my head is soon experiencing a sharp pain, once again. Yay. Being held by someone I don't love and having a major migrain. "Lea!" I call out in persuading myself to think it was him holding me rather than Vegeta. "What? What's wrong?" A familiar voice says. Lea? Was it Lea? Was it MY LEA?? I open my eyes that were closed to try and disappear from reality before me. Who I see holding me in his arms, is thankfully not Vegeta, but Lea himself. "Omg!" I cry out, whilst reaching up to hold him back tightly. "I've missed you so much!" I exclaim and in my own voice at that. "Chiwa! Oh how I've missed you. You know I wouldn't dare to lay a finger on somebody else other than you, right?" he tells me, reassuringly. I pulled down, giving us space between us and look up at him. "Yes. I know. I've waited long enough to be held by you. Now I can't wait anymore." I say, taking my hand behind his head and pulling him down towards me to kiss him. Mmm. So sweet. So magical. So Lea-filled lips. I enjoy these lips. These kisses are only meant for me and no one else. The morning after, I wake up to find Lea next to me. Me being back in my own body, and the smell of Kitsune making pancakes. I think I'll actually eat pancakes today. Or try to. Yesterday kind of just fast forwarded us. With us being in a depressed state and all. I kiss Lea's head before getting up off the bed. I look to the clock on the bedside table. It read, 10:00am. Me, being naked and all, went over to the closet and pulled out something to wear. I think a dress will do for today. It was a deep shade of blue and had floral designs on it. I had matching flip-flops to go with it. I get myself dressed, turn the door handle, and leave the room, closing the door behind me. I then walk to the kitchen where Kitsune was making pancakes. "Morning Kitsune!" I greet her, hugging her from behind. "Morning!" She grins happy as ever. We share eye contact and grin some more, giving each other a high five, for accomplishing the biggest challenge we ever had a struggle with. But we made it. I was super happy and she was too. "Sooo?" I ask. "Sooo?" she mocks. "Anything you want to share?" I ask her in a teasingly matter. "I don't know. Anything you want to share?" she throws my words back at me. "I think you know." I say with a smirk. "I think YOU know." she emphasizes. We begin to grin and laugh at each other. I then nod my head. She does the same. Ah, this feeling is great. One, being back in your own body. Two, being loved by that one special guy. And three, knowing that those damned rose petals are gonna be thrown out in the trash once Lea wakes up. I notice Vegeta on the living room couch. I kind of want to apologize for last night's constant yelling and shouting. But it's okay now. Besides, he should apologize first. I head back to my room to wake up Lea for breakfast.