Code Word: Unstuck

Kitsune's POV:
I feel empowered! I forgot how much I loved taking these classes. I also forgot how much I knew. I'll have to show off for Vegeta one day. I fly to the apartment and hear a big fuss on the inside. "Well if you hadn't have tried it on, we wouldn't be in this mess!" I hear a voice much like Vegetas shout. "Of course you would blame it on me when YOU'RE the one that insisted I try it on!" I click the knob and the segueing stops. I open the door to find Vegeta and Chiwa standing in the living room. They both smile suspiciously "H-hey Kitsune! How was class??" Chiwa asks. I raise an eyebrow "Good....what are you guys arguing about?" They look at each other. Vegeta laughs and puts a hand behind his head "Arguing? Who's arguing?? I didn't hear any arguing, did you Chiwa?" She shakes her head "Nope! Only friendship over here!" And they both smile really big. My concerned look stays. "You guys are strange. I'm going to shower." Vegeta steps forward "You want me to join hehe?" He asks still acting as if he's in a panic. "No it's ok. I think I can wash myself today." With a hurt look he steps back in place. I start to walk to the bathroom and then walk backwards. They snap their faces towards me "Where's Lea?" I ask "Oh, he went to grab some take out for all of us." Chiwa says. I shrug and head back down the hall. I sit my gym bag in mine and Vegeta's room and go inside the bathroom. I undress and turn on the water. The water feels good on my sore body. I know it's only going to get worse tomorrow. Suddenly I hear muffling. Loud muffling, like arguing. "I can hear you guys!" I shout. It grows silent again. Geez, what is up with them? They were best friends yesterday. Oh well. I finish getting clean, wrap myself with a towel and head to the room. I notice Vegeta had made his way back there which startled me. He sees me walk in. "How was class?" He was pacing. Like he really was bothered about something. "It was fun. I'll have to show you some moves later." I turn and walk to my closet to find something to wear. I want to wear something comfy. What's more comfy than your boyfriends clothes? I steal a t shirt and a pair of shorts and put them on. I waltz over to the bed and sit down. "Are those mine?" He asks "Are your own clothes not good enough?" I laugh and lay down pulling in the clothes "Yeah but, yours are more coooomfyyyyy." I whine. He scoffs and shakes his head. "Earth women." He continues pacing and grumbling to himself. "Hey, what's eating you?" I ask sitting up from the bed. He doesn't answer. "Um...hello?" He grunts "Woman, can't you see I'm thinking?" He never looks up at me. "Well, what's on your mind?" I quiz. He looks frustrated. I crawl over to his side of the bed where he was pacing. "Want to talk about it?" I reach for his hand and he tears it away and continue grumbling. I huff and turn away from him. How rude! It's one thing to want to be alone but there are nicer ways to tell someone! Especially the one concerned for you! Ugh! I'm so angry with him, I don't even want to wear his clothes! So, I'm not. I rip off his shorts and pull off the shirt. This seems to get his attention. I thrash to my side of the bed, turned away from him, just in my bra and underwear. I hear him sigh and sit on the bed. He puts a hand on my shoulder and flips me over. I don't look at him. "I'm sorry." He says. I ignore him and pout. He lays down. "I'm sorry." He repeats. I cover my face with the pillow. I feel him get closer to my face. He removes the pillow and puts his face right on mine. "I. Am. SORRY." He says. His eyes were as wide as they would go, and being as close to my face as he was, he looked like a Martian. I began to laugh. He lifts up "Are my apologies funny to you?" I sit up with him. "No, I forgive you. If you need space tell me rather than being a jerk." He smirks "but I thought I was 'Prince of the Jerks'?" I roll my eyes "No excuses." We laugh and I dress again. Suddenly, Chiwa busts in. "VEGETA I GOT" she sees me in the room. "oh hehe hey Kitsune. That was a quick shower. Anyway, I um, got the thing that was stuck!" His face lights up "Good!" I'm confused "What was stuck?" I ask. She pauses "Oh um while you were in class, we saw these kids playing 'RING' around the rosie and one kid flew through the bushel of roses and got 'STUCK' although, after spending hours prying it 'OFF' it got 'UNSTUCK' and now everyone were happy again." I blink at her "Ok, I stopped listening at 'ring around the rosie'. My curiosity has depleted." She laughs, nervously. I hear the door open. Chiwa jumps "Oh! That must be Lea! Kitsune go help him!" Vegeta puts his hands on my shoulders and pretty much pushes me out of the room "Yes go." He says "Why can't you guys-" I start "We went shopping yesterday! You guys could do something here!" Vegeta scolds. "Hmph!" I say and stomp into the kitchen. That take out smells delicious. I don't know what's wrong with Chiwa or Vegeta, but they're getting weirder and weirder.