Switched

Chiwa's POV
I was still so nervous, I took a side glance to the window. It was pouring rain outside. Suddenly, the power AND the candle light went out. It was nothing, but complete darkness. OW! It feels like I've just hit my head on something. What is this intense, throbbing pain??? I close my eyes. It was dark, so I couldn't make out anything anways. I wonder what Lea will do to me, if anything. He has to do something! I seduced him, it's part of a male's instinct to react. I felt the roses underneath me. They were a cool feeling. A nice sensation to the skin. For some reason though, they're making my body tingly. Great my head hurts AND my body feels tingly. How lovely. I try to open my eyes when I saw a yellow beam of flash through my eyelid. It was so bright, the strike of lightning must be on top of us. I gently peak through my eyes. Oh gosh, now I'm suddenly feeling pressure over me. I completely open my eyes. "AAAAAH!!! Get off of me!!" I scream pushing him off me. I open my eyes to find Vegeta straddling on top of me before I pushed him off. I get up into a sitting position, holding the blanket over my body. Hello? This is Vegeta for crying out loud. I thought I was with Lea. I look to Vegeta who seems to be in a foul mood. "What the hell was that for woman?!? I thought we were going to mate!!" he exclaims. I'm taken back by this. Does he think he can get away with cheating on Kitsune?? Well, I for one want no part in this. "Vegeta, you've always had a bad temper, but this is low even for you." I tell him off. "Oh yeah? Look down, you were the one seducing me!" That is no excuse. I do as to what I'm told and look down. I see a pink and white lingerie that I'm wearing. WAIT, WHAT?? My lingerie's not pink, it's red. Why's it pink??? Oh no. Please don't. I stand up from the bed, push Vegeta out of my way and rush to the bedside mirror. "Well, woman?? Get on with it." he says. Oh no. OH NO. This cannot be happening. What I see is a figure that looks to be Kitsune's. Why? How did this happen?? We switched bodies. We. Switched. Bodies. Then my mind is aghast. I open the bedroom door and run out to my room. Hey, wait," I hear Vegeta yell after me. I remember Lea not locking the door from earlier, so I pushed my way in. I see Lea still on top of me, well, on Kitsune, who's inside of me. "Get off her!" I exclaim, rushing to the bed and pulling Lea up off of her. "You can't do this." I say, whilst grabbing his arm. "I love you." I tell him looking up into his eyes. Wow I'm short. He's so tall compared to Kit. Lea's expression takes to shock and confusion. Oh gosh. Of course. I'm Kitsune right now, not me. "What. Is. Going. ON??" Vegeta knocks the door. Uh oh. This looked to seem to be a bad sight. I took a glance over at Kitsune, who's taking a glance at me. Her expression seems to be surprised as much as mine was.