Everything To Do w/Love

Chiwa's POV
After Kitsune and Vegeta get up from the couch to go to their room, I look at Lea, whom still had a confused look on his face. "So what exactly is 'that' for?" 'That' being the lingerie Kitsune had bought me, which I wondered if she had bought one for herself as well. Nah. Maybe. I don't know. I guess I just have to pry it from her later. How do I explain what it's for? Oh gosh. My cheeks are turning bloodshot. "I love you, you know that?" I say taking Lea's hand and intertwining our fingers. "Yes, I know. I love you too, but what is it used for? I want to know." he says with a whine. I think of how to word what I was about to say. "It's used for a special occasion. When two people love each other and ... they want to be alone ... it's a rare occasion ... kind of like a ritual, almost. It's to prepare for the situation." This was awkward. I didn't know how to further explain. I obviously wasn't going to wear it for a long time. I watch Lea's expression turn silent and his cheeks grow more red. I start giggling uncontrollably. Just based on the fact on how awkward this was. Thank you, Kitsune. Thank you so much. "Ooo, we also have cake!" I say digging into the other bag. There were four in all. Two for us and two for them. I put one in their bag though, leaving three in the bag I was holding onto now, minus one that Lea and I were going to share now. I get off of Lea's lap and up from the couch. I walk over to the fridge to put the two last pieces inside. I take the cake out the piece of red velvet cake that we were to eat now of the box. I slide it out on a plate and take out two forks from the kitchen drawer. I then walk back over to the couch, sitting so close to Lea. He looks at me with a sincere look. "What's wrong?" I ask him. Does he not like the cake?? "Nothing's wrong. I was just thinking." he says whilst taking one of the forks. "About? You can always talk to me, you know. Oh my gosh, is it because we didn't eat dinner? I'm sorry! It's because we spent so much time looking for things." I say with a frown. He looks at me with a smile and giggles. "No, no. I didn't mean that. I was just thinking that, I really do love you." he says holding his gaze with mine. This makes me smirk. "You love me? I had no idea." I say teasing. He nudges me in the arm. Okay, well we're definitely not eating at the moment, so I take his fork back from his hand and place the plate of cake and silver ware on the center table in front of us. I then relax into him resting my head on his shoulder. "I mean it, Chiwa. I really do love you. I didn't think you could've make this all possible for me again. These...feelings. It all started with one kiss to make a point, but then when you got mad because you were hurt, something had made me tense up and I wanted to make amends. I had to, so I did. Then we summoned Shenron, I made my wish, and then I had to die as a Nobody. Now, I'm a Somebody again with a reason to continue life, and I didn't think that highly possible. But you changed that. You, honestly, make me feel like I have a heart. And look at that, there is one, inside of me. Right here." he says whilst pointing to his chest. My eyes begin to tear. I feel so happy and so lucky to have met him. I really believe that. He is my beloved that I will always spend my time loving. I look up at him again. "I love you, Chiwa." he says leaning over, whilst cupping my face. I swear I could feel the wetness of my tears falling down my cheeks. Still cupping my face, he captivates my lips once again with his. This time, it feels different. It feels absolutely incredible. It feels like the very first kiss we had share back on the day when Vegeta and Kitsune first got together. So sweet. Our lips part ways and we just stay there, silently holding each other's gaze. Everything seemed perfect. It was kind of hard to imagine. The light suddenly flips on from being dimmed. "Awwww, you guys are so cute." Kitsune says standing there. Lea and I pull away and I just lean my head in his chest.