The Things We Do For Love

Kitsune's POV:
"What were you and Chiwa arguing about before the switch?" I say to Vegeta. He looks up at me. "Hm? Oh. That?" He grunts. "I understand she's your friend, Kitsune, but I'm not fond of her." My look grows cold. "Why??" I demand. "Because she doesn't like me! And she never has. Not that I care but she has a chip on her shoulder about me and I don't know what it is. And I'm not going to waste my time being gun-Ho with someone who isn't the same with me." He huffs and crosses his arms. I grab one of them and give it a squeeze. "Honey," I say "She just doesn't know how to take your personality. I don't know if you've noticed but, you're not the friendliest guy around." I chuckle. He scoffs. "I am aware." I sigh. "I know it's tough but regardless of what happened, will you try to make peace?" I plead. "If anything, do it for me. Chiwa and you and the two most important people in my life and if you both care about me you're both going to have to be around each other. And I would rather it be pleasant." I say caressing his arm. "Maybe you two should go to the grocery store after we eat? We need a few things here and that way you and her can talk one on one. He sighs. "Alone? With HER?" He snarls with his fist clenched. I stare at him wide-eyed. He relaxes and sighs even deeper. "The things you make me do, woman." I assume that to be a yes. I squeal, grabbing his face to give him a big kiss. "You're the best!" I shout. He looks at me out of the corner of his eyes and smirks. "I know." I giggle and go fix us our plates. Soon, Chiwa gets back from waking Lea. "Hey, I left you a pancake over there on the counter!" I inform her. "Thank you!!" She almost yells. Someone's pumped about pancakes. Wait, she hates pancakes... "What's got you in the mood? I thought you didn't like pancakes." I ask. "Oh, I don't" she says. "But Lea's feeding me." She says sitting down at the table. Hm. Vegeta wouldn't feed me. He would just say 'What? Have your arms stopped working, woman?? Would you like for me to chew it for you too??' That's really sweet though. "He's feeding you?" I ask with a sly smile. "Mm, sounds like someone really had a good time last night." she shoots me a look that says 'hell yes we did'. "We've already had our discussion, remember? Besides, I'm pretty sure Vegeta wouldn't really seem interested in listening to my drabble." She says to me, then looks to Vegeta. He just lets out a grunt. I nudge him. And he sighs. Lea comes out of the room and enters the living room. "Morning everyone! I had a good night last night. What about you guys?" he asks Vegeta and I. I feel my face turn red. Vegeta turns the same shade of tomato. "It was okay."I giggle. I look to Chiwa who was laughing at my response. She knows what went down. Lea looks at Chiwa. "What's up with you? Are you that excited about me feeding you?" he takes the fork off their plate. He cuts a piece off and moves it towards her mouth. She's hesitant but takes the bite. Making faces like a child who just took cough medicine. I cheer. "Yay! You ate pancakes!" She swallows the bite and laughs. "It couldn't have been sausages though?" She jokes. "Sorry, we're out." I say, the perfect moment to nonchalantly go through with my plan. "But you know, here's an idea. Why don't Vegeta go buy some groceries and Chiwa, you go with him." I say. She makes a more disgusted face than when she was eating pancakes. "Why can't you go?" She says scrunching her brows. I need to come up with something. "Because....my hips are sore and I can't move." I complain. My hips really do hurt. Vegeta nudged me. I snap my head at him. He doesn't look at me, but only grins. "Okay, but why can't Lea go?" She asks. "Yeah, I can go." Lea responds. My smile fades. "No he can't because..." Got to think of something. Something...clever. "Because?" She asks. I panicked. I grab Vegeta's hand and point it to Lea, firing a small Ki blast at his leg. Ok so I never promised somebody wouldn't get hurt. Maybe no one saw me grab his hand. I look around the room. Everyone looks horrified. I turn to Vegeta. "Vegeta! Why would you do that for no reason??" I ask hoping they would buy it. "I'm sorry, I guess Lea can't go now since he can't walk." I explain. Chiwa glares at me. "Fine, I'll go. Just so you know, if only one of us comes back, it's not my fault." She cautions. I look at Vegeta who scoffs and stands up. I smile. Go Kitsune! You did it! I look over to Lea who's groaning in pain. "Well, let's get this over with!" Vegeta says. Chiwa rolls her eyes and leans in to me, "You owe me." She threatens. I laugh and shrug. "You both be careful! Love you!" I yell. They just take off. "C'mon Lea lets get the first aid kit." I say. He looks at me "um, kinda busy it the moment, you know, ki blast to the leg and what not?" He says. So sassy. Eh, I guess I would be too if I got shot in the leg. I hope they work it out.