Body Snatchers

Kitsune's POV:
Here we go. The moment of all moments. Vegeta had went super saiyan to make it more...intense. He assured me that we had better control of his state of mind than others because of his pridefulness and will power. He was kissing my neck, giving me little nibbles. His tail, which often time I forget he has, was intertwined with my leg. It was kind of comforting. One of my hands were on his well defined back while the other was on the back of his head gripping his hair every so often. The sensations were driving me insane. I was ready. Just before I could say anything, the candle went out, so it was completely dark, except for the glowing aura from Vegeta, of course. The only thing I felt were the pressure of Vegetas body on me, his neck kisses, and the cool smoothness of the roses. Then, I felt the sharpest pain in the back of my head. "Ow!" I screech in pain. I felt him raise up " did I hurt you?" He asks. "No, I just think I hit my head on something. Please, continue." I say in an inviting voice. Besides the pleasurable sensations, Vegeta was creating with his neck nibbles, my body felt, tingly. And I don't know if in a good way. He shrugs and starts back at my neck. I close my eyes and cry out in pleasure. Soon, I couldn't feel Vegeta kissing me anymore. I open my eyes to pure darkness. He must've turned back. But I still felt him on top of me. "Babe? Something wrong? I say into the darkness. "Everything is just fine." A voice says. That's not Vegeta. A flash of lighting strike and illuminates our window. The figure on top of me is Lea! How did this happen?? Suddenly, the door bursts open. "Get off of her!" The figure shouts and pushes Lea off just as a flash of lightening stuck. It was me. No. It can't be! I'm me! Am I? I'm so confused right now. "What. Is. Going. ON!" Vegeta comes rushing in. Still super Saiyan which gives us all enough light to see eachother. I look down at my body. Red lingerie. No. This can't be! How could it be?? How did this happen! I stand up from the bed and walk towards my body, awestruck. And it looks the same way. We look at eachother, raise up an arm and touch eachother cheek. This made us wince and we both scream. All in unison. The men both don't really know what to say. "Does someone want to explain what's going on?" Lea announces. "Kitsune and I have switched bodies!" I hear my voice say. "So, you're Chiwa?" Vegeta points to Chiwa in my body. She nods frantically. He gets angry. "How the hell did this happen??" He grabs his head and leaves the room. "No! Wait! We need your lighting!" I shout. Now that I hear it, that's not my voice. It is, in fact Chiwa's. Vegeta comes back, arms crossed. "Ok, everybody. We just need to stay calm and figure this out." Lea says putting his hands out. "Lea's right. We just need to trace our steps up until this happened." Chiwa says in my voice. "What were you guys doing before we switched?" I laugh uncomfortably and reach for the back of my head "Well, um, you see hehe.." I start "Oh for gods sake, we were about to mate." My face, well, Chiwas face turns red. "Vegeta!" I yell. "This is no time to be private, Kitsune! We all are already down to our undergarments!" I look around. Yep, everyone is half naked. Lea looks up shyly. "Yeah...us too." Chiwa in my body shot him a look. He shrugged "You heard Vegeta." She rolls her eyes "Ok, so since we were both getting ready to, you know. What all did you guys do upcoming to that? Maybe we did something similar." Chiwa asks. "Well, we ate cake and Vegeta had used the roses you got us and-" Chiwas eyes widened "We used the roses!" She yelled. "You think it was the petals?" I ask. "It had to be. That's the only thing I could think of! Do you guys still have your package they came in?" I look at Vegeta. He thinks for a minute, "hold on!" He runs to our room and comes back holding the plastic bag. He hands it to Chiwa. She reads and mumbles "guaranteed to give you a magical night.." I gasp "The petals had to have been cursed or something!" she throws the bag down. "But why would it cause us to switch places??" She yells. "We will go back to the mall first thing in the morning." Lea says. We all nod. "So, how are we all sleeping..?" I ask. We all wince. Either way we're screwed. Whether I sleep with Vegeta or Lea or Chiwa, with either of them. "Girls take this room, we'll go in his and Kitsune's." Lea says getting up and moving Vegeta to the room. "And share the same bed?? You're out of your mind!" And with that they close the door. It's still dark so Chiwa and I light the candle. Still in our lingerie. "Hey, that really does look good on me." she says laughing. "You're welcome." I say doing a pose. She groans. "I hope we figure this out. I want my Lea." She lays in the bed. "And I want my Geta..." I join her and we drift off into sleep.