Salty Kisses

Chiwa's POV
After having an oh so dear talk with Kitsune, I headed back to my room. Lea still sat there on the bed waiting for my return. "So what happened with Kitsune?" I told Lea of what I had heard when I opened the door earlier. "They didn't. She said so. I believe her. She would tell me if anything else." She would tell me for sure. Kitsune and I have been best friends for years. If something had happened, she would be knocking on my bedroom door at 12am tonight. "So, are you sure you don't want to try the massage again? Lea asks me. I cover my neck with my hands and shake my head. "Awh, why?" I take my hands off my neck and cross my arms, whilst glaring in his direction. "Okay, fine. Come here." he says, patting the spot on the bed next to him. I stop glaring and uncross my arms. I walk slowly over to the bed and sit at the designated spot. "You know what would be good right now?" Lea asks me. "What?" I respond. "This." He pulls out two paper wrapped bars of Sea-salt ice cream. "What's that?" I ask him. I've never heard of Sea-salt ice cream before. The name sounded...well, weird. "It's the icing on the cake." he grinned as he handed me the bar of ice cream. I rip the package open and cautiously pull out the bar. Lea was anxiously waiting for me to try it. The bar was blue with white tips. I slowly put it towards my mouth and give a bite. It felt weird. It was salty, yet sweet. It was an unusual taste I haven't experienced in all my life. It. Was. Delicious. I looked back at Lea and nodded. "It's amazing! I haven't tasted anything like this before." I tell him. He perks up. "Now, don't let the others know. They would kill us if we ate dessert before dinner and correct me if I'm wrong, but lunch does come before dinner." He smirks. I give him a light push on his arm. "Don't worry! It'll be our little secret." I smile and give him a wink, as if to say 'secret sealed'. "Oh, and Chiwa?" I turn to face Lea. "Hmm-" As soon as I turn my head, I was cut off due to Lea surprising me by captivating my lips by his. He retreats and puts his thumb to his mouth. "Salty!" he exclaims. That's no fair! I want more kisses. "Then maybe you should try the sweet side." I say as I move my hand to grab around the back of his neck and pull him towards me to lean in for another kiss. We sit there, letting our ice creams drip to the floor, kissing each other for a good five minutes. After parting, we sit back and enjoy of what's left of the ice cream.