Flame x Squid(Fluid?)

(Seriously, what's their ship name?)
-
Squid sat on a rock, surrounded by rushing water. It calmed him when he was upset, which was a lot.

Why didn't anyone treat him right?
Was he really not important?

Everyone just shooed him away, or told him: "Not now, Squid."  or "That's ridiculous, Squid."

He was tired of it.

Squid glared at the sky. "Stupid clouds and their stupid gray-ness. Why can't it be sunny today?"

The sky —as if angry at his words —  suddenly roared and rain started pouring down on Squid's head.
He grunted and stretched out his wings, leaping into the sky.

He needed somewhere to rest while it rained.

The nearest safe place was Jade Mountain, but he didn't really want to go there.

Too many dragons.

But, he also didn't really like the rain, so, he sucked in a breath and flew toward the huge mountain.

It was only about a fifteen minute fly, and by the time he got there, his wings were tired.He was kind of weak.

He hurried as fast as he could into the dry, safety of the mountain, loving the the warmth.

Immediately he was greeted by a cheerful looking SandWing, if you'd even call it that.The poor dragon had no tail barb.

"Hi! I'm Sunny! What can I do for you on this lovely day!?"The golden dragon beamed.

Squid turned his head to look at the outside, just as thunder cracked across the sky.

"Yeah, I wouldn't exactly call it 'lovely'."He snorted.

"I guess."Sunny sighed. "Anyways, I think most dragons are in the prey center, if you're looking for someone?"

"No, I'm just staying here while I wait for the storm to pass."Squid glanced around. "Although I am quite hungry."

"Go ahead! Just take a right and a left and then one more left and you'll be there."Sunny instructed, pointing her snout down the hallway.

Squid took off, dodging a few dragons who looked like they'd just came from the prey center.
A NightWing hissed at him as he stepped on its tail.
Squid never liked how cramped the hallways were. He'd visited his friends here every once in a while, if he even could call them his friends.

"Hey, Squid! I knew you'd come sooner or later!"A voice yelled excitedly.
Squid sighed as a black and purple NightWing came into view.

"Hey, Fatespeaker."Squid grumbled crossly, huffing as the NightWing wrapped her wings around him.

"Hi! How have you been?!"

"Okay,"He wriggled out of her grasp, shaking himself. "But a huge storm just started and I came here to keep dry."

"I thought I heard rumbling,"Fatespeaker looked thoughtful. "I guess my vision was right! I knew I saw gray rain clouds."

"Ummm, is Flame here?"Squid suddenly felt a bit excited.
He hadn't seen Flame in a while.

"Flame? He's in the prey center being grumpy.Why?"She tilted her head.

"Because I don't want to talk to you."Squid frowned. Plus, he kind of just wanted to escape Fatespeaker's friendliness.

"Oh, really? Why?"She didn't seem offended.Oblivious dragonet.

"Shouldn't you be with Starflight?"Squid chose to ignore her questions. "He is blind, right?"