More Qinter, cuz YESH

Winter stretched his wings, breathing in the cool air around him.His straight posture made the SandWing beside him look hunched over, eyes closed with sleep. He smiled softly as he gazed at Qibli, a jagged scar across his lightly freckled snout glinting in the early sunlight.

A warm, cozy breeze blew through crisp, fall air, causing Winter to lean closer to his companion, just enough that their scales were brushing. Qibli's jaws parted in a yawn, and he twined his tail carefully with Winter's thin, icy one.

"Good morning,"Winter whispered, glancing back up at the sky, seeing the crack of dawn and the rising sun.Birds began chirping merrily in the trees above, and Winter craned his neck to see a bluejay, its vibrant coloured wings outstretched as it glided from branch to branch.

"Morning.."Qibli mumbled sleepily in response, blinking his eyes blearily as he sat up with a stagger.His mouth parted to breathe in the sticky air of the rainforest, letting out a grunt as he carefully untwined their tails and walked down the path to a stream, dipping his head to drink from it.

"Look,"Winter began, awkwardness settling in the air as the IceWing hurried down to crouch beside Qibli, claw flicking the water absently. "I'm sorry about last night, I didn't mean what I said and you know that."

He'd accidentally began rambling about how rude Qibli's family was, saying Thorn was a terrible queen and Sunny was an even worse sister, not meaning any of it deep down.He was just angry.He was having one of those anger spells again.He'd woken up and hoped Qibli had forgotten about it.

"Don't mention it,"Qibli shrugged, wiping the dripping water off his snout with a talon. "You're forgiven."

Winter opened his mouth to respond, saying something along the lines of, "I'm horrible and you don't deserve me," when Qibli bopped Winter's snout with his own, a cheeky grin plastering itself across his face, scar rippling as he did so.His deep black eyes lit up, not at all creepy as they searched Winter's face for something.

"Silence,"Qibli whispered, forked tongue flicking in and out. "Don't say anything negative about yourself, because I know you were going to.You are amazing, and such an awesome boyfriend, the best I could ask for."

Winter remained silent as Qibli grasped his talon, pulling him along the rainforest. "Now, I have to pick up something from the marketplace in the RainWing village and gather some food for our date tonight, plus I promised Kinkajou and Turtle we'd stop in, and Moon and Secretkeeper also, so we have plenty of stops to make."

Winter nodded, stepping up the pace as Qibli turned a corner, RainWing huts appearing along theground.Hammocks were strung in the trees, some with sleeping dragons and some empty.Crushed fruit lay on the ground, flies and other bugs buzzing lazily around them and dragonets raced by, smiles on their faces as they chased their friends, scales flashing all different colours of the rainbow.

"Look, there's Kinkajou's and Turtle's place!"Qibli pointed a sand coloured claw to a small hut in the midst of RainWing buildings. "Come on!"
He dashed toward it, Winter stumbling along behind.

Qibli lifted his claws to tap the door, it swinging open a second later to reveal Kinkajou, Turtle standing right behind her. "Hello! It's great to see you guys again!"she beamed, immediately ushering them inside.Winter sat down beside Turtle, the two sharing a look as Kinkajou and Qibli chatted.

"-and so we decided to stop by here first on the way to the village."Qibli ended with a loose grin, flashing Winter a loving wink.

"Cool! Turtle and I are always up for visitors, right, Turtle?"Kinkajou smiled at Turtle, her tail flicking behind her so quickly, she had to grasp it between her talons to stop it.