Hailstorm x Six-Claws

"Six-Claws, there has been a report of an IceWing waltzing around in Possibility like he owns the place,"Thorn stared at Six-Claws with series, dark eyes.She looked slightly worried, but not frightened. "I want you to find him and bring him to me."

"Yes, your majesty."Six-Claws dipped his head.He was Thorn's most trusted general, and it was his job to please her, no matter the task.

"Go now, it might take you all day to find him."Thorn dismissed him with a wave of her talon.

***
It didn't.

As soon as Six-Claws landed in Possibility he spotted trails of thin ice and frozen grass.He followed the path into the center of Possibility, and there he met some dragons who had witnessed the crazy IceWing wander.

"I saw him head toward the bar."one dragon shrugged, his eyes round.

"I heard him mumbling something about a spell.He seemed confused."
a SkyWing spoke softly, sympathetic.

"He tried to attack my son!"an angry SandWing mother snapped to him, her son wrapped tight in her wings.

"Are you sure, ma'am?"Six-Claws asked with a frown.Sometimes people were dramatic, often times, actually.

"Yes I am sure! My little boy was just collecting some pebbles and this rude IceWing came up and attacked him! Well, tried to.He didn't actually hurt him."she growled.

"Okay.Don't worry, ma'am, I'll find him and have him brought before Queen Thorn for questioning."Six-Claws told her, making his way to the only bar in Possibility.It was always packed full of dragons, and Six-Claws knew it would be difficult to get in.

Let's just hope he's in there.

He approached the swinging doors to the bar and rapped the side of the building loudly.There was loud music and chattering of drunken dragons coming from inside, and a tall, lanky SandWing appeared in the doorway.
He has a jagged scar across one eye, and it was closed, and he grinned mischievously at Six-Claws.

"What do you want, old friend?"
Scorpion asked in that gruff, sand-paper voice of his.He raised his eyebrow, waiting for a response.

"Is there an IceWing in there?"Six-Claws asked quickly, impatient.The day was getting shorter, and he didn't have much time.

"Hmm- IceWing? I think so.Let me check...Y'a need him?"Scorpion titled his head slightly, poised to turn and walk into the middle of the bar.

"Yep.Well, Thorn needs him."Six-Claws shrugged.He watched Scorpion nod, then then and disappear amongst the flurry of dragons.A few moments later he returned with an IceWing's forearm latched tightly in his heated talon.
He chuckled the IceWing, and he landed in Six-Claws' arms.

"Here you are.Glad I could help."
And with that, Scorpion left.

Six-Claws looked down at the drunk IceWing, praying to the moons that this was the right one.There were barely any IceWings in Possibility, it common for there to be absolutely none.So, he assumed he was safe.

"What's your name?"Six-Claws asked him roughly, shoving him onto his feet but still keeping ahold of his arm.
He wasn't sure if this crazy would run for it or not.

"Hmmm- I don't really know.."the IceWing slurred out, slumping on the ground and closing his eyes.

Great. Just greeeeat.....

Six-Claws sighed, staring down the at IceWing and watching his ribs shake with every shallow breath he took.He looked kind of sickly, and he smelled like alcohol and musty dirt.