Clay x Silver(Oc of @Skykid762)

Silver trembled in the bush, watching his parents facing off against four HiveWings.They were no match for them, it was uneven!

"Stay back!"Emerald hissed, wings shielding the bush Silver was in.
Blizzard did also, snarling insults at the HiveWings.

"Come with us,"the HiveWings echoed in unison, their eyes glazed over white.
The ZombieWings reached forwards and grasped onto the two dragons, lifting them into the sky and flying away.

Silver's eyes watered, and he closed then quickly. "My parents are gone...."he sobbed, then turned and blindly ran.

He ran until his little talons ached.Till blood pooled between his claws.
He ran and ran and ran.
He felt water swarming under himself, and he went limp, letting the current take him.He didn't know where he'd end up, but anywhere would be better than there.

***

"Duh duh dee do da."Clay hummed happily as he limped through the forest, eyes alert for food.He was sent out by his friends to collect more food, whether it be fruit or meat.

He spotted a juicy red apple hanging from a branch and hurried over, stretching up the best he could and plucking it off the branch with a talon.
He stuck it in his pouch and continued on, scanning the bushes for little critters and peeking in burrows.

He managed to find a wild pig, and tied it up with a piece of rope.He much preferred letting the students kill them, as he didn't really like killing, even wild animals.He tied the other end of the rope around his neck, leading the pig along.

He froze when he heard a rustling in the bushes, and turned around, fear surging through his large body.
He crept forwards carefully.

He parted the bush and spotted a wounded dragon curled up in ball.He was trembling, dried blood clotting his talons. "Oh my moons."Clay breathed, immediately scooping the dragon up and holding him against his chest.

"Tsunami needs to see this."Clay mumbled, flapping his wings and starting into the sky.The pig let out a squeal, which startled the unconscious dragon.Clay sliced a claw across the rope, departing himself from the prey.

Then he flew quickly towards the mountain, fearful that the dragon would die in his arms.He was shivering so bad it made Clay totter in the sky.

***

"What in the bloody eels is that!?"Tsunami gaped at Clay, eyes fixed suspiciously on the dragon he was holding.

"It's a wounded dragon.Can't you tell?"Clay frowned, placing him down in front of his talons.

"Yes, but what kind? He looks so strange..."Tsunami backed away from him a few steps as he did so.

Sunny entered the room, saw him, and let out a loud gasp. "Oh my MOONS, what is THAT? He's so CUTE! And weird looking, like me!"she beamed, bending down to sniff him.

"I don't know what he is, but I found him hurt in a bush while collecting food."Clay sighed. "We need to fix him up.Please let him stay, Tsu."

Tsunami held her face with a talon, letting out a sigh. "I don't know, Clay.He could be a spy.We don't know anything about him."

Sunny remained silent, eyes flickering between her two best friends.
She curled her tail protectively around the stranger's own tail.

"What if we just heal him, then send him back to the wild?"Clay's voice was so soft and quiet that it made Tsunami strain to hear him.

"I-Clay.....Ugh, FINE.But you're taking care of him.And don't say I didn't warn you when bad things happen.Sunny, come on.We have classes to teach."
She straightened her posture, moving out of the room and waving her wing for Sunny to follow.