Whirlpool x Eel(Wheel?)

(Requested by Moonwatcher639 ! Eel is their OC)

***

Whirlpool walked along the streets of hell, his eyes foggy and his talons sore.He was beyond bored, and have not a clue on what to do in this dump.

"Oh, why me?"he wailed, flopping down on the dusty ground, his slime-green scales being coated in it. "I'm too handsome for this forsaken place!"

The other 'little demons' in this place cast his unsympathetic looks, eyes cold.They too had thought that, when they'd been first brought here.They just had to accept it.

"Shut up!"snarled a large dog-like beast, raking its claws over Whirlpool's side. "You don't complain here.Be grateful for this."

Whirlpool shot it a dirty look, then turned down the alley.He was sick and tired of all the guards being rude and hurting him.In his dreaded place, your wounds didn't heal, you didn't get any food, and anyone could do whatever they pleased.

Whirlpool blinked in surprise as he spotted a SeaWing curled up in a ball, eyes wide as he rocked himself back and forth, mumbling under his breath.

"Who are you?"Whirlpool demanded, looming over him with a fierce glare.

The SeaWing's eyes widened even more, and heart pupils showed.Whirlpool stepped away as the creature rose to his talons, sending Whirlpool a mushy grin. "I'm Eel!"he squealed, voice slippery.

"Disgusting,"Whirlpool tsk'ed, shaking his head.

"Why?"Eel pouted.

"I was killed by eels."Whirlpool growled.

Eel didn't look surprised. "I know.."

"How?"Whirlpool narrowed his eyes at the other dragon.

"It was me,"he started slowly. "I was the eel.Cursed by an animus many years ago, I was turned into that eel.Then I zapped you, in the form of a kiss! I thought mabye it would turn me back...but it didn't..."

Whirlpool snorted. "That's ridiculous!"He waved his talons. "No dragon-eel  kiss-zapped me."

Eel took a shaky step forward, brushing Whirlpool's face with his claws. "But....I love you, Whirlpool!"

"We're in hell, Eel.There isn't such a thing ss love in hell.We're not supposed to be happy here." Whirlpool scoffed, but didn't move.

"Well I'm giving you the chance to be happy here,"Eel murmured, claws lingering over Whirlpool's mouth.

"Don't tease me,"Whirlpool mumbled doubtfully. "No one likes me.I'm gross and weird."

"Not to me,"Eel replied, heart-eyes lighting up like stars. "I think you're handsome, charming and smart."

Whirlpool frowned. "Why should I believe you and your story?"

"When you were zapped, did your heart skip a beat?"Eel asked.

"Ummm...It skipped all its beats,"Whirlpoo rolled his eyes. "Because I died."

"No, I mean before you died,"Eel sighed. "Did you're heart skip a beat right after I'd kiss-zapped you?"

Whirlpool tried remembering. "I....I suppose so?"

"That means you like me back!"Eel beamed, placing both his talons on Whirlpool's chest.

"I certainly do not!"Whirlpool snapped, staring at Eel's talons on him, blushing ever-so slightly. "You killed me, this is hell and we'll never be happy."

"Never say never."Eel whispered, wrapping Whirlpool in his wings and leaning in.

"I'll show you how to be happy!"

Okay, so....I kind of didn't know how to write this, so it's short.

Is this what you meant, Moonwatcher639 ?

Sorry if not!