Alpine x Rotwood(Procy0n_Ocs)

Alpine slowly made her way through the crowded streets of Possibility, eyes open for anything interesting.

She smiled at a small dragonet who was licking a scorpion lollipop; waved to an old blacksmith and nodded to a SandWing guard.

She was on her way to find Rotwood and decided to shop for a little while.
She liked to look at the shiny necklaces she knew she couldn't afford, and the shimmery green rings.

Although she thought they were pretty, she had a favourite. The emerald crescent moon shaped necklace.
It screamed 'Alpine'. She wanted it so badly, yet it was way too expensive.

She knew that no one could really afford it, because of its cost, so she was saving her money in hopes of getting enough.She probably had unlimited time to buy it.

Shrugging mentally, she trotted along the marketplace, finding many dragons stumbling into her or growling at her when she stepped on their tails.
She both liked and didn't like traveling through here.
It had its goods and bads.
The smell was putrid and some dragons were nasty, but the sights were wondrous and most were nice.

She noticed the familiar jewelry shop and steered towards it with a skip, a large smile on her face.

That smile quickly disolved off her face as she saw a dragon wearing a black cloak, holding the green necklace in their talon and handing the owner a load of cash.Her heart felt like a stone as she saw the dragon walking away.

That was supposed to be mine!

She took off after the cloaked dragon, hot on their trail.She felt everyone staring at her, but she didn't care.
The dragon picked up speed, and was nearing a place they could fly.
They knew she was following them.

"Wait! Wait up! Stop!"she called desperately.She didn't really know what she wanted from them.She kind of just wanted to know who had bought it and why.

Surprisingly, the dragon did not stop, and instead took a sharp left into an alley, scuffing up dirt and dust behind them.

Alpine skidded to a stop, heading down the same alley, a tight frown across her face.She felt a small pouch slap against her neck, and heard the clatter of small stones inside.

Once she caught up to the dragon, and was within leaping distance, she outstretched her arms and leapt, wrapping them around their neck and tackling them with her wings.

The cloaked dragon screeched, falling face first into a large dust bunny.
They flapped their wings, pushing themselves up.

Alpine then noticed, the dragon was not much bigger than her at all.
"Who are you!?"she roared, shoving the dragon.

"Who are you?"the dragon asked, in a voice Alpine thought seemed familiar.

"Alpine,"she replied swiftly, fidgeting with a bone under her claws. "and you?"

"You-you don't know who I am?"the dragon sounded confused.

"N-No? Should I? Did we meet yesterday? Are you Chain? I told him I'd say hello if I saw him."she furrowed her brow.

The dragon lifted their claws and pulled off the cloak, revealing fully black scales and mischievous eyes.
"Boo!"

"Rotwood!? Why would you do this to me!?"she shrieked, playfully punching him in the arms and chest.

"It seemed like fun,"Rotwood shrugged, arching his back with a yawn. "plus you were pretty much begging for drama."

"Wait- how'd you manage to buy the necklace!?"she gasped, as she pulled it out of the pouch he was carrying.

"Money I got from selling things and working.How else?"he grinned, displaying it to her.

She soooo badly wanted to snatch it from his talons, but remained where she was. "It's so pretty."

"Right? I saw many people eyeing it while I was at the stand."Rotwood nodded.

"What are you- what are you going to do with it?"she asked carefully.

"I'm not sure,"Rotwood shrugged. "It was kind of just to catch your eye and make you chase me.Return it, I suppose."he had a smug smirk on his face.

"No! You can't! I'll buy it from you!"she begged, leaning close to him and placing her talons on his shoulders.

"Oh my moons, Alpine, stop flirting with me."Rotwood joked lightly.

"I-I'm not!"she protested, shoving his neck.

"Sure, sure.It's alright, though! I know I'm good looking."Rotwood flicked his tail, sending dirt scattering across his scales.

"Uh-huh,"Alpine felt her cheeks heating up. "Well, umm, can I have the necklace?"

"What? You like it?"he twirled the beautiful piece of jewelry before their eyes, its bright green catching in the sun and shimmering.

"Very much so!"Alpine leaned closer, eyes darting between the emerald jewelry and Rotwood's face.

"Fine, you can have it,"he nodded, causing her to beam. "buuuuut, you have to kiss me first."

The grin on his face was so wide, Alpine sweared it best the grinch's.

Her cheeks flushed a bright red, and she gave him an incredulous look. "I- excuse me?"

"You heard me,"he smiled. "Kiss for the necklace."

She looked doubtfully between the necklace and Rotwood. "You're just saying that.Once I kiss you, you'll run off with the necklace."

"Nope,"he tossed it to her, and she catch it with a bewildered look. "See? You first, now me."
He fixed his posture, ready for the kiss.

Alpine fiddled with it between her claws, glancing both ways down the alley to make sure no one was looking.
She then leaned forward and pressed a quick kiss to Rotwood's lips, pulling away with a squeak.

Rotwood smiled in victory. "Thanks, honey."he winked, causing butterflies to swarm in Alpine's stomach.

She then smacked him across the arm, putting the necklace on. It shimmered against her chest, and she beamed.
"Thank you so much, Rotwood!"

She crashed into him, and they hugged, and she found she was crying.
She rested her chin on his shoulder and twined their talons together.

Oh, this might just have been the best day ever!

.

A/N: Thank you Procy0n_ for requesting, your OCS are so cool!

I hope you enjoyed it! ^^