Moon x Kinkajou (Moonjou)

Moon fluttered her wings nervously.
She didn't know if she had the guts to do what she was about to do.

Moon lifted a talon to knock on the stone doorway of Kinkajou's room — and technically Moon's room, too —
but then stopped.

She needed help. She couldn't do this on her own!

Turning swiftly, Moon took of down the hallway, bumping into a SkyWing on her way.She passed Sunny, who gave her a weird look.
She turned a corner, spotting Qibli's and Winter's cave.
She didn't even stop in front of it.Instead, she burst into the room, panting.

Winter was reading a scroll on his ledge, his face furrowed in confusion.
Qibli was tinkering with some strange small objects on the floor, his claws absently tapping the stone floor.

They both looked up at Moon with questioning eyes.

"What's wrong, Moon?"
Of course Qibli was the first to speak.
He sat up, beckoning for Moon to sit down beside him.

Moon slowly walked over to him and sat down. "I-I need some help.."
she mumbled.

Winter hopped down from his ledge, sitting down and folding his wings regally. "With what?"

"I....need your help to figure out how to tell someone I l-like them..."
she stumbled over her words.

"Well, who is it?"Qibli blinked. "If you don't mind me asking, that is."he added quickly.

"My Clawmate."Moon blurted, her face getting warm.

"Kinkajou?"Qibli nodded slowly. "I can see it, for sure."

"I guess."Winter shrugged.

Qibli sent him a fierce glare when Moon let out a small whimper.

Winter rolled his eyes, then switched his gaze to Moon. "You'll be perfect together."he said flatly.

Moon gave a soft smile. "But...how do I tell her? I don't even know if she likes me!"

"We can help with that."Qibli sent her a grin.

"We can?"Winter snorted. "Last time I checked, neither of us knew anything about love."

"True,"Qibli smirked at the IceWing. "But we can figure it out.For Moon."

"Thank you guys so much!"Moon squealed, suddenly determined and confident.
With her two boy friends on her side, she could win Kinkajou over no problem!

She pulled them both in for a hug, surprising Winter who let out a grunt.
Qibli wrapped his wings around both dragons.

"Let's do this thing!"he grinned.
"Mission: Get Kinkamoon together is a go!"

- - - Little Bit Later - - -

Kinkajou sat in her hammock, drawing a black and green NightWing on a rock with some ink.
She just finished the face when she heard commotion from outside her cave.

She slid her drawing under the hammock, flapping her wings and landing on the ground.She started for the exit, only to see a familiar NightWing enter.

"Hey, Moon.What's up?"Kinkajou beamed at her Clawmate.

"Uhhh- nothing!"Moon had her talons behind her back.
She was hiding something.

"What you got there?"Kinkajou blinked, pointing to her back.

"Nothing! Well, nothing important!"Moon stammered.

"You sure?"

"Yep!"

Kinkajou went invisible, sneaking around to behind Moon.

"Kinkajou? I promise you, it's lame!"Moon glanced all around.

Kinkajou reached out her talons and scooped up the thing Moon was holding.

"Aha!"Kinkajou squealed, turning un-invisible and racing back to her hammock.

She peered at the object.

"A scroll? Wow, you weren't kidding, Moon.It is lame."

Moon winced. "Uhh- open it?"

Kinkajou did so, gasping.

It read:

Umm, hey, Kinkajou. I just wanted to tell you that you're very special to me! I couldn't imagine not having you in my life.You immediately made me feel welcome, and forgave me when I told you I can read minds.You've always been there for me: in the bad and good times.I strongly appreciate you and love you very much.
Ialsomayhaveacrushonyou!
- Sincerely, Moon.

"Oh, Moon! You're so nice!"Kinkajou turned a light pink.

"I-"

Kinkajou darted forward and bonked Moon's snout gently with her own.
"I love you, too, silly!"

"You-you do?"Moon's eyes lit up in happiness.

"Of course! I just didn't know how to tell you!"Kinkajou smiled widely, letting Moon wrap her black wings around her.

They hugged. "I can't believe this is happening!"the RainWing breathed.

"Me either,"Moon laughed.
"But, I'm glad it did."

"Me, too, Moon.Me, too."

This one is a bit shorter bc I didn't know what to write, but wanted to write Moon x Kinkajou.
Moonjou? Moonajou? Kinkmoon? Kinkamoon? Idk!