Glory x Tsunami(Glunami)

"Deathbringer, stop.I'll be fine.I'm just going to Jade Mountain to visit my best friend, Tsu."Glory sighed loudly, pushing her overprotective bodyguard away from her. "Stay here."

"But, my queen! There are dangerous murderers there! Assassins!"Deathbringer protested, moving to block her from leaving.

"You are a assassin.I'd almost say it's safer there than here."Glory rolled her eyes, turning invisible and sneaking past him.He reached out and grabbed her tail, stopping her from moving any more.

"I won't allow this.You have two tribes to run, you can't just leave!"he grumbled, facing the invisible blob.

Glory un-camouflaged so that he could see her angry dark red scales. "I'll be back by tomorrow! Let me go, you stupid lump of coal!"

Deathbringer let go, a hurt expression flashing across his usually smug face.
"But I want you to stay here.We were supposed to have a fun day together."

Together.

He thinks I like him back.....

But my mind is on another dragon.

One prettier than he is hot.

One with shimmery blue scales and a crazy grin.

One who acts before thinking.

One whom I shouldn't like but I do.

"I'm sorry, Deathbringer.But my heart belongs to another."Glory spoke sadly, then turned invisible once more and started flying toward Jade Mountain.

She tried not to picture the look of utter disappointment on her friend's face.
Deathbringer would move on and find someone else, it wasn't like he was ugly.

Don't feel bad for him. I didn't choose to like Tsunami more than him, it just happened.....

***

"Hey, Queen Glory!"Kinkajou beamed, standing in the middle of the entrance to the mountain. "It's 'bout time you arrived! What took you so long?"

"Deathbringer tried to convince me not to go,"Glory shook herself, then stood tall and regal. "But I am here now."

"You sure are! I told all my friends you were coming."Kinkajou giggled, leaping after Glory as she walked inside.

"Wonderful."Glory murmured sarcastically, tucking her wings in tightly as dragonets swarmed around her.

"Are you really queen of two tribes? Is it easy?"

"Can you change your scales to look like mine?"

"Will you touch my talon!?"

"Can you spit venom on Winter's face for me?"

So many dragonets were pressing up against Glory's scales, that she began to feel uncomfortable.Right before she snapped at them all, Sunny, Clay, Starflight and Tsunami came barreling in.

"Everyone to class! Move it, move it!"Tsunami yelled.The dragonets of Destiny surrounded the queen, spreading their wings to give her cover.

"This is so fun!"Sunny squealed, her tinier wings not doing the best to shield the dragonets.

Everyone made their ways to class reluctantly, mumbling and grumbling on their way.Kinkajou waved a friendly goodbye before following a bubbly SandWing down the hallway.

"Glory, it's good to see you."Tsunami grinned, wrapping her wings strongly around Glory's thinner frame.

"It's nice to see you too, Tsu."Glory smiled.Sunny joined the hug, then Starflight and Clay.

When they broke apart Tsunami took her talon. "I have something to show you, come on."she then proceeded to lead her to the top of the mountain.

As they landed at the very peak of Jade Mountain, Glory turned pink.Inside a medium sized hole in the side was a large picnic blanket.They went inside and sat down, the view tremendously beautiful.

"Why are we here?"Glory laughed, gazing out at the trees and sky.
She spotted a group of dragonets hunting for birds in the sky, their faint laughter making Glory's heart bubble with happiness.

"I thought it would be cool to hang out in."Tsunami shrugged, turning to look at Glory. "What've you and Deathbringer been doing recently?"
There was suspicion in her tone.

"Nothing!"Glory turned dark pink. "He's been guarding me and I've been being queen.Nothing to it."

"But don't you guys like each other?"The SeaWing sounded sad.

"No! Well, I know Deathbringer likes me, but I don't really return the feelings.He's too protective for me, and way, WAY to smug."Glory shuddered.

"Oh,"she sounded a bit happier. "Well that's too bad.I'm sure Deathy will move on pretty quickly."

"Yeah.I think he will, too."The Queen nodded.

"Does it feel weird?"

"What?"Tsunami titled her head.

"You being a Princess but me being a queen."Glory spoke slowly.

"Not really.I don't honestly think I have what it takes to be a queen right now.I do hope to be it, as Anemone wouldn't be a good queen at ALL.Auklet might, but she's too young.Unless Coral lives for a really long time.You're queen material.You take care of two tribes, and apparently you're a 'lazy RainWing' so...."Tsunami giggled.

"Hah! Well if Kestrel could see me now."Glory puffed out her chest, eyes full of emotion. "But you really mean it? I'm queen material?"

"Of course.I don't know who else could lead a whole tribe of NightWings without going insane.But you do it."
Tsunami grinned toothily.

"True.Most of them are a big pain in the butt."Glory snickered, running her claws lightly across the blanket under her.

"Except for Starflight.He's an angel."Tsunami admitted.

"I know! Like how can a NightWing be so....nice? He follows the rules, has a good personality, and is boring.Like, really boring.I almost wish he lived in the forest with me."Glory nodded.

"Except then you'd have Sunny, and probably Fatespeaker.And then mabye Clay and I.Then Jade Mountain Academy would fall because Webs is an untrustworthy teacher and the queens would get mad and start a new war.So mabye don't let Starflight move into the forest.We must protect his important figure."Tsunami rambled, a huge amused smile on her face.

"That actually sounds kind of fun.I'm kidnapping Starflight."Glory joked playfully, standing up and making like she was going to leave.

"Oh no you don't."Tsunami grinned, pouncing on her and rolling them both over.Tsunami pinned the Queen down, glaring playfully into her eyes.

"Get off me you heavy slime-ball."Glory huffed, but went limp under her anyway.

"No."Tsunami dipped her head and bopped their snouts, a smug smirk slinking across her face.

"Why you little-"

"Queen Glory!?"a voice suddenly screeched. "Where aaaareee youuuu? I have someone I want you to meeeet!"

"It's Kinkajou! Hide!"Tsunmai yelped.

Glory turned invisible, hiding behind Tsunami who remained silent.They both watched as the RainWing flew by, giggling as they saw her sad face.

"I could get used to hanging out with you.Mabye I'll come back in a few days."Glory said once she'd got out of sight.

"Mabye I'll take a week of work and visit you?"Tsunami blushed.

"If you want to."Glory nodded.

"I do."

"Then I'll see you there?"

"Yep."

"Great."

"Cool."

"Love you."

"Love you, too.Wait what-"

A/N: Okay I must admit, this ship has potential. It could be cute.