Pineapple x Jambu(Pinebu)

(Note from Leafy):
I had no motivation to write this, and was thinking about not writing it at all, but then I said, oh whatever. I asked my 10yr sister to write it for me, sense she loves WOF too, and she agreed.

Her grammar isn't the best, so good thing there is 'some' autocorrect. But, I honestly think she didn't do too bad for her first one-shot.

-

Pineapple yawned lazily, lounging in the hammock beside his boyfriend Jambu.The bright pink RainWing snored loudly, drool dripping out of his gaping mouth.

Queen Glory landed beside them, startling Jambu awake.Both males fell out of the hammock, gazing up at the gurlboss in awe.Her scales shimmered beautiful.

A dark figure stood behind her, her bodyguard. "The Queen needs to speak with Jambu."

"I got that, Deathbringer, thanks."Jambu replied wryly, stumbling to his feet.

"Come, Jambu."Glory waved her tail, whirling around.

Jambu didn't move. "Pineapple comes too, your royal highness."
He draped his wing over his boyfriend's back pointedly.

"Ummm, I'm afraid he can't.Sorry."Glory glared at Jambu.

"This matter doesn't have anything to do with him, does it?"Jambu growled darkly.

Pineapple gazed at his feet.He knew Glory didn't fully approve of him.

"Mabye, mabye not."Glory sighed. "But it doesn't matter.Your queen orders you to follow.Pineapple, your BFFN will be right back."she wrenched Jambu away.

They crowded in the throne room, where Glory started rambling, "Jambu, are you sure he's the one for you? You can call it quits now and move on.I don't know Pineapple very well, sure, but I know he can be...strange.I fear for you.You're my brother, and I want what's best for you, which may include ditching the boyfriend.I said BFFN before, which stands for 'boyfriend for now'.It is simple to just push him away."

"What? How could you, Glory!? He's my boo, and I will always love him."Jambu's gaze hardened. "Now, go lay eggs with a stranger for all I care, and keep your snout out of our business."He whirled around and stalked off.

***

Pineapple was sulking under the hammock, feeling horrible.

I'm the reason Jambu doesn't have a good relationship with his sister anymore.

Jambu landed, wrapping his wings around Pineapple. "I'm sorry.Glory's words hurt, but I have a solution."

"What is that?"Pineapple frowned, not liking the feeling he got from those words.

"We're flying away."

***

It had been three months since they left and Jambu and Pineapple were living their best lives together in the SeaWing summer palace.

They flew there and queen Coral welcomed them with open wings.
A kind-of-friend of Tsunami's was a friend of Coral's.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Jambu."

Those were the most common words to the couple.

And that was good to them.

Sorry this was so short! -Jo