Turtle x Peril(Pertle)

Turtle walked through the walls of Jade Mountain Academy, bored and wondering what to do.

Tsunami had given them a free day while she and the DOD went to visit queen Coral.Sadly, Turtle wasn't invited.

He headed over to the prey center, where everyone who wasn't in their caves would be.Mabye he'd see his friends?

He hasn't seen either Winter nor Qibli all day, spotting Moon and Kinkajou walking down the hall together.

Peeking his head into the room, loudness thundered in his ears.Without any adults other than Fatespeaker and the teachers, I guess the students thought they could be crazy and do whatever they pleased.

"Guys?"Turtle called softly, glancing all around.He spotted a SandWing who looked like his friend, and, hoping it was Qibli, hurried over to him.

"Qibli, there you are!"Turtle said, relieved.

The SandWing sent him a weird look. "Umm..my names Sandy...?"

"Oh- I was talking to the wall,"Turtle mumbled, quickly dashing out of the room.

Sighing, Turtle hurried down the hall leading to his cave room.As he was about to go into the room, he heard a clicking noise behind him.

Whirling around, eyes wide, he didn't have time to speak before something sharp hit his head and pain searing his brain.Darkness consumed his vision and he slumped, unsure of what was happening.

Kidnap?

Murder?

Prank?

***

"Are you sure he's alright?"came a voice, one Turtle felt like he should recognize, but couldn't. His mind was blank.

"No,"another rumbled, sounding cold. "he's probably going to die."

"Why would you say that!? Turtle will be fine."

Whoever they were, they knew him.But how?

Then a third voice chimed in, "Hey, guys! I got the water you asked for! Well, I know you didn't really ask for it, but I decided it was the least I could get once you said I couldn't burn him awake.I really think he would like it, I'm super warm.Oops, the water turned into stream...hehe! Qibli, you might have to get the water, then."

Who were these dragons? And why couldn't Turtle move, or even open his eyes?

"Qibli is just annoying like that.He wouldn't let me freeze him awake, either." one grumbled, radiating cold, IceWing chill.

"Am I the only one who doesn't want to kill and/or badly wound our friend? We don't even know why he was out here in the first place, or why his head was cracked open."

Cracked open? Was Turtle dying, and he just didn't realize it?

"Oh come on, Qibli! It wouldn't kill him!"

That's totally Winter and Qibli, but who's the third dragon? Must be Peril....

"Mabye Turtle would like to die? Just a tiny bit? I hear the afterlife is great, especially if you're reincarnated!"

Turtle felt something wet hit his scales, and power finally surged through him.Pushing upward, he gasped, colours flooding his vision.

Qibli, Winter and Peril stood before him, Qibli folding a bucket.

"Turtle, you're alright! That's great news!"Peril beamed. "And it was all thanks to my water."

"You mean my water?"Qibli snorted.