Double Date

Four dragons walked slowly into a tunnel, darkness incasing them.It was cold, but there was an even chillier breeze blowing in from the other end of the tunnel, and they all loved silently, wings brushing the walls.

"This is going to be really fun,"Lynx spoke, breaking the silence like glass. "Isn't it, Snowy?"she nudged her girlfriend lightly with her wing.

Snowfall didn't reply for a moment, probably thinking. "I hope so."was all she said, picking up speed to be out of the darkness.

Qibli trotted after Lynx and the queen, Winter bringing up the rear as they left the tunnel, light flooding their eyes immediately.

They all gazed in awe at what they saw.There was a beautiful beach with grainy pink and blue sand, clear, warm-looking water, pretty seashells scattered all along the sand, a few logs that would be good for sitting on, birds flying by overhead, crabs and other critters crawling along and the shimmering sun high above, just slowly beginning to sink.In the distance, a huge fin swam up out of the water, and a splash sounded as the whale dove back down into the sea.

"Oh my moons,"Qibli breathed. "This place is literally the definition of beautiful....."

"How did you find this place?"Winter asked Lynx, sinking his talons into the warm, soft sand.

"My friend knew about it and told me, I've never seen it till now."she replied, bounding over to a nice, clear spot and bending down to prop some sticks up.She then grabbed a bunch of stones and placed them around her sticks, and looked expectantly at Qibli.

"Huh? What?"Qibli tilted his head in confusion, as he spotted Lynx staring at him.

"The fire, you dunce,"Winter rolled his eyes, smacking Qibli on the back of the head as he walked by. "She wants you to light the fire."

"Oh, of course! I knew that."Qibli grinned, following Snowfall over and lighting up the fire with his fire breath.

As they all sat around it, chatting, the sun began to sink even more, and the sky turned a gorgeous pink and orange.A few fluffy clouds were smeared across the sky, and it looked almost like a painted picture.

Lynx and Qibli sat next to each other, whispering. "Okay, Lynx.When she just wakes up, and you first see her, remember to compliment her.Winter absolutely loves it when I say he looks handsome.Well, he glares at me, but I'm pretty sure that it's an 'I love you so much' glare."

Lynx giggled, glancing at the IceWing, who was pointedly ignoring them, snout in the air, though she could tell he was flustered.

"Snowfall is a bit grouchy in the mornings though,"Lynx whispered back. "What is she snaps at me?"

"Winter is always like that,"Qibli shrugged. "It's just IceWings.I'm sure she is feeling all fuzzy and warm inside.But I do have a question for you."

Lynx nodded, waving her talon for him to continue.

"How do you get Snowfall to snuggle with you? Like, Winter hates snuggling for some reason.Whenever we're just lying there in bed at night, and I try to hug him, he throws he across the room. :( "Qibli pouted.

"Well, I usually have to approach Snowfall with a sad face, and it makes her so guilty, she allows me with 'exactly five minutes.' of cuddle time."she snorted, copying Snowfall's voice.

Winter and Snowfall shared a look that seemed to say, "what is life and why are we here?"

"Oh come on you two, let's go swim."Lynx rolled her eyes, dragging Snowfall into the water, who was protesting very loudly.

"No, I don't swim."Winter snapped, as Qibli tried to pull him to the water. "It's undignified and much to wet."

Qibli gave Lynx an incredulous look, mouthing, "he is impossible."

"Please? For me?"Qibli begged, giving Winter those big, sad eyes.

Winter groaned, looking over to where Snowfall was standing belly deep in the ocean, her face contorted in a deep scowl whilst Lynx bounced around her.
"Ummm....How about no?"

"Fine, but you need to help me build a sand castle."Qibli grinned, dragging Winter over a especially sandy spot.

"Oh I'll make a sand castle all right."Winter growled darkly, glaring at Qibli, although beginning to push sand into Qibli's pile.

Lynx watched what they were doing. "Let's build a sand castle, too, Snowy! But we'll make a bigger and better one."She shook herself, stepping onto the sand.

Snowfall followed her to their own spot, and they began making the sand castle.Lynx reached for a blob of sand, and brushed talons with Snowfall, who was also going for the sand.

"Oh-uhh, you can have it.."Lynx smiled, retracting her talons.

Snowfall had to force herself not to snap 'I was going to take it anyway.' and put a smile on her snout. "No, you can have it."

Lynx grinned, taking the sand and pressing it against the door of their castle.She then carved out another window and sat back. "Done?"

Snowfall stepped back and observed it. "Yep."It was as tall as Snowfall's horns, and had windows and a decently detailed door.Mabye big enough for a dragonet the size of Auklet to play in.

"Let's go get Qinter so we can show off."Snowfall snorted, turning walking over to them.

They both gasped, jaws hanging open as they gazed at Qinter's castle. "How on earth did you make that?"

Winter cracked a smile and Qibli smirked smugly.Their castle was as tall as Qibli and Winter stacked, and it had a door that was half opened, allowing a dragon to be able to walk in and out.There were some windows expertly carved out by Winter, and a moat and drawbridge built by Qibli.Inside it was beautiful sandy blue walls, and the floors were made of pink sand.

"Okay, you guys win."Lynx admitted. "Ours is over th-"

Lynxfall let out a cry as a huge wave crashed over their sand castle, and it was washed away to nothing.

"I'm really sorry,"Qibli winced. "Want to hang out in our castle?"

Lynx nodded. "It's fine...At least we had fun building it, right, Snowy?"

No reply.

Lynx looked in the castle to find Snowfall asleep in the corner, her sides rising and falling.She laughed, walking over and curling up next to her girlfriend.

Qibli walked in and curled up in the opposite side, patting his side for Winter to join him.The IceWing frowned, slowly making his way over.

"I'll never hear the end of this.."he mumbled, laying down and pressing himself against Qibli, who was grinning with satisfaction.

"You're right, Iglooface,"Qibli smiled. "But for right now, let's cuddle."

A/N: Awww, that was cute. That's all I have to say.