Skyfall 2

Sky watched the IceWing Queen march by, a large scowl on her face.Her then whipped around and walked again, continuing her pacing.She stopped in front of Sky, twitching a brow. "Sky, I can't take you seriously with that dopey grin on your face.Wipe it away, immediately."

As she began pacing once more, and Sky's grin only became dopier, Wren poked his snout. "I can't believe you like her.Sure, she's a queen, but she's....Snowfall! Sky, I swear you are the weirdest dragon I know."

"But- Snowfall is so pretty! Look at her shimmery scales!"Sky protested.

"Winter and Lynx both have shimmery scales, too.Yet you didn't say anything about them."Wren pointed out wryly.

"Actually I did.Lynx is really pretty, and Winter is by far the sparkliest dragon in Pyrrhia."Sky smiled.He liked talking about his friends.

"Then what's so special about this one? She's so...feisty.Couldn't you have picked a more...mellow one? I'm scared for you, Sky."Wren frowned in disappointment, watching as Queen Snowfall impaled a penguin and chomped on it.

Sky winced. "She's not all bad, honest! Give her a chance, Wren!"

"I did.She failed me."The scavenger rolled her eyes.

"Let me prove it to you, since you're so stuck in being rude,"Sky whispered softly, hurrying over to Snowfall.

"Snowfall-"

"Your highness, her majesty, or if you must, Queen Snowfall."Snowfall waved her talon, dropping her penguin and whirling on Sky.

"Y-yes, Queen Snowfall!"Sky blurted, blushing madly and letting out a squeak.Wren saw a flicker of amusement flash across Snowfall's muzzle, but it quickly disappeared.

"Now, what do you want-?"Snowfall asked, more softly.

"Wren says you're a cold-hearted beast!
I wanted to prove that you're not."Sky murmured, holding her freezing talons in his.

"Not exactly what I said."Wren grumbled.

"I take that as a compliment, Sky."
Snowfall rolled her eyes. "Don't worry, insults don't effect me."

"Your highness, just yesterday Winter called you a dense-blob-of-frozen-orca-droppings and you threatened to kill him then chucked him in jail for six hours."a guard frowned, speaking swiftly.

"Shut it!"Snowfall snarled to him, then returned her gaze to Sky, smiling slightly.

Sky smiled back. "Snowfall, please prove Wren wrong?"

"Ugh- fine.But only because you're so cute."Snowfall snorted.

Wren raised a brow.

"Aren't snails adorable?"Sky started.

"Ummm- no.Not really."

"What about....sloths?"

"Hmmm- Nope."

"Scavengers?"

"Do I look like Winter? Hell no."

"What about fish?"

"My dinner? Nope on a freaking rope."

Sky sighed. "So you don't like any animals?"

"I didn't say that."Snowfall hummed.

"Well, what animal do you like?"Sky offered a smile.

"Penguins."Snowfall said dreamily.

Sky leaned forward. "What about them?"

"They're so small and delicate,"Snowfall whispered, eyes clouded with emotion.

"They bond so strongly with their children.And they are oh, so, so, so tasty.A nice crunchy outside to a creamy doughy inside.Delicious."

"Oh."

"See, I told you."Wren whispered.

Snowfall booped Sky's snout with her own. "The only thing I like on this stupid world is you, Sky."

"W-what? Really?"Sky stammered, blushing.

"Y-Yep! Don't make me take it back."

"I like you, too!"Sky hugged her so tight, she turned blue. ;)

Wren leapt off Sky's back. "Eww.Be mushy or whatever, I'm going over here."

Snowfall ignored her, focusing just on Sky.Sky the SkyWing.A dragon she thought she'd never fall for.

Well, love really was a strange thing.

Okay, sorry, I'm behind and I just really couldn't think of anything for Skyfall.So this is what you get. Love y'all sm!

-Leaf/y 💚