Morrowseer x Silver(Oc of @Skykid762)

Silver is a OC that belongs to Skykid762 !!!

***
The sea rumbled and roared as waves tossed themselves up onto Silver's boat.
His parents were yelling at each other to be heard over the storm, flailing their arms and wings.Silver was scared.
He didn't know what to do. They had never expected his.

Just as Silver was about to say something, a huge, dark wave began rushing toward them, with the strength of a thousand dragons.

"Mom? Dad?"Silver trembled, pointing a shaky claw at the massive wave that was drawing closer and closer by the second. "GUYS! LOOK!"he shouted, and both his parents snapped their heads around, immediately paling.

Then the wave hit them, and before Silver could even tell what happened, his world went dark.

***
"What is he?"this voice sounded suspicious.

"Not sure. Mabye some sort of multi-hybrid?"this voice sounded confused.

"Why so many wings? And those strange colours? So bright."

"Let's just take him to Queen Battlewinner and get this over with."said the second one, and Silver felt someone lift him into their strong arms.This dragon was extremely bulky,  and Silver didn't dare open his eyes.

A short fly later they were in a dark castle-type place that was warm to Silver.He still didn't know where was, and felt the strange urge to cuddle into this dragon's warm chest.

"Greatness, we have found this strange dragon washed up on the shore."the one holding Silver spoke to the princess, who nodded, then whispered something to the wall.

"Battlewinner says kill him."Greatness spoke without emotion, her gaze sharp on Silver's head.

"What? Why? What did he ever do to us?"he rumbled. "What if we question him, y'know, learn about what he is and where he is from.Aren't you at all curious about this new dragon?"

Greatness hissed are the wall, then turning back to them. "Morrowseer, Battlewinner is placing you in charge of this mongrel.You will do the questioning and find out as much as you can about him for us.Go to your room now."

Morrowseer grumbled something under his breath as he bowed his head and flew off.He carried the smaller dragon easily, because he was also light.When they reached his room, he set the dragon on his bed and stepped back. "You can move now.I know you are awake."Morrowseer snorted.

Silver flinched, before peeking open an eye and gazing all around. "W-where am I? Where are my parents?"his voice was shaky and he was nervous.

"You're in the NightWing kingdom, right now.And I don't know where you're parents are.Probably dead bodies in the ocean, right?"
He burst out laughing at that, and Silver flinched more heavily.

Morrowseer was a massive NightWing, and compared to Silver, who wasn't that big, he was a giant.Who's to say he wouldn't kill Silver himself?

"What's your name?"Morrowseer asked, once he'd finished laughing and noticed that Silver looked sickened by him.

"S-Silver..."Silver mumbled, not looking at him.

"Silver, I like it."Morrowseer sighed, then his face became serious.He was on a mission for the Queen, he had to be serious. "Where are you from? Why do you look like that? Are you a hybrid?"

"U-Umm- I'm not from Phyrria.."was all Silver said, trembling from fear.

Morrowseer frowned. "Then where?"
He stepped closer to Silver, who backed up equally as much on the bed.