Anemone x Tamarin(Anemarin)

"Anemone, stay home with Tsunami and Auklet while I'm away."Queen Coral called up to Anemone from downstairs in the palace.

Anemone groaned, flying to the other side of her room and stomping down the stairs to see her mother standing by the door, millions of necklaces, rings and jewels all over her scales, neck and claws. "Bye, mom."

"Yes, see you later, child."Corel waved a talon at Anemone, then turned to Auklet.

"See you waiter you wittle ball of sunshine scales!"she cooed, tickling Auklet on the stomach and smiling.

Auklet giggled uncontrollably, but Anemone could tell she didn't like being tickled.Her eyes shone with discomfort and sadness, although she was smiling at her mother.

Why do I care about Auklet?

Since when do I care about anyone.

Coral left, and Tsunami came and took Auklet outside to the lake just outside the palace to have a swim.

Anemone stomped back up the stairs, grabbing the un-opened letter on her desk.She ripped it open, a huge smile on her face and butterflies in her stomach.

It was from Tamarin.Well, not exactly.
Tamarin had a dragon who she would tell what to write, and the writer would write it on the letter and send it to Anemone.
Then, when Anemone sent one back, the dragon would read it to Tamarin.

Dearest Anemone:
How are you? I know it's tricky being a Princess, especially when your mother doesn't seem to love you.I'm sorry, and if you ever want to come visit me, feel free to.
Now, as you were saying about sloths: we do NOT eat them! It doesn't taste good.So please, if you come to visit me, leave the sloths alone.This IceWing dude already tried to eat one.
- Sincerely, Tamarin.

Anemone grinned, placing the letter in the corner of the room with her pile of other letters.She then grabbed a piece of scroll paper, placed it on her desk, grabbed a feather and dipped it in ink.

She wrote:

Lovely Tamarin:
I'm kind of bored here in the palace, with mother gone on errands all day everyday and my sisters out all the time.I'd like to come visit you for a day or two, without having any troubles.
About the sloth thing: Okay, I promise I won't eat any, because I know you love them.Although, they look really tasty.See you soon.
- Love, Anemone.

Anemone sealed the letter and gave it to a messenger, then settled down on her bed to wait.

A few days later.

Anemone yawned, the flight to the rainforest hard on her wings.She'd taken a few breaks in between, and finally reached it.

Her talons sunk in the damp ground and her neck had beads of sweat dripping down.She shook herself, seeing the tops of RainWing huts through the trees.

She headed into the familiar village and spotted RainWing after RainWing dozing in the sun, eating fruit or talking quietly.

Anemone searched for Tamarin, and a rush of excitement coursed through her when she spotted those dark blue scales.

"Tamarin!"

"Anemone?"

Tamarin whirled around, blind eyes excited.She bounded over and wrapped her wings around Anemone, laughing.

Anemone breathed in her sweet scent, holding talons with her bestie.
"It's soooo good to see you again!"

"I know! I couldn't even eat my mango this morning I was so excited."Tamarin laughed, sitting down and pulling away from Anemone politely.

Anemone sat down beside her, swishing her thick tail and smacking over a watermelon.

"Now what?"

Tamarin grinned. "Come with me, your highness, we should probably tell queen Glory you're here."

Tamarin grasped Anemone's talon, pulling her all the way into a beautiful canopy spot with draping vines, blossoming flowers and sloths dangling all around.

"Queen Glory! We have a royal visitor!"Tamarin called, Anemone being impressed by the way she glided around, as if she could see.

Queen Glory poked her royal green head out of behind some vines, a small frown on her face.It lit up slightly when she spotted Tamarin and Anemone. "Hi."she hurried closer.

"Hello."Anemone nodded curtly, unsure of how to act around the young queen.

"What can I do for you?"Glory turned to Tamarin.Silver, her sloth, crawled from her back to her neck, letting out chirping noises.

"We just came to tell you Anemone's here.Also to see if you had any good ideas on what we could do?"
Tamarin explained.

Glory nodded. "Hmmm....Perhaps the Princess would enjoy fruit collect.Most royal foreigners do."

Just then, Anemone noticed a medium sized NightWing watching from the corner.His face was contorted in a smug grin, and his tail was wrapping around his talons.His eyes met hers and she raised a brow, resulting in his winking.

"Anemone, want to try collecting fruit, then?"Tamarin smiled sweetly, her face inches away from Anemone's.

"S-sure! Of course! Yeah..."she stuttered, retching her head away from the RainWing's. "Let's go!"

She hurried away, aware of Glory and Deathbringer sharing amused looks.
Tamarin followed quickly, easily avoiding loose fruits, vines and roots.

"Here, this looks like a good place to gather fruit."Anemone mused, forgetting Tamarin couldn't 'see'.

Tamarin began searching the ground for any fallen fruits, and placed her talon on a bright red apple.
"You search up in the trees."

Anemone flapped her still-sore wings, launching up into the air.She circled the trees, spotting fruits after fruits growing in them.She flew down and snatched up a bunch of bright yellow bananas them flew back down, placing them beside Tamarin's growing pile.

This would be fun!

-------

By the time they'd finished, Anemone had found two watermelon, five mangos, six pears, two bunches of bananas, four apples and one papaya.

Tamarin had found six watermelon, twelve mangos, three pears, sixteen apples and three papayas.

"Good round up!"Tamarin chuckled, feeling Anemone's find with her claws.

"Sure was,"Anemone agreed. "Now let's get these back to the village."

She went to grab her fruit, but Tamarin placed her talon lightly on Anemone's.
The SeaWing Princess felt her face grow warm, and glanced up at Tamarin.

"What are you doing?"she mumbled.

"Don't leave yet."Tamarin whispered.

"And why not?"

Tamarin smiled, then leaned forward and pecked Anemone's nose with a small snort-y giggle. She then gathered her fruit and started off, Anemone staring in shock.

My bes- crush just kissed me......

Oh my moons I'm lucky.......