Winter x Fluorite(OC)

Fluorite is @LoveDove301 's OC!
Thanks for requesting!
***

Fluorite sat in Sanctuary sorting through scavenger files.She has arrived three days ago and settled into a nice house in the middle of the town.
Everyone here was very nice, and she fit in comfortably.

She found out from Riptide that her co-worker would be coming over today to help make a chart about scavengers.
One in particular, actually.Fiona.She was a scavenger with a mop of brown curls on her head and freckles everywhere on her body.She was their newest visitor, and she was quite picky.
She claimed she had a lot of allergies, but Fluorite honestly didn't think you could be allergic to water.

There was a knock on the door and Fluorite got up to answer it.She whipped the door open and couldn't keep her eyes from widening. "H-hello!"

The dragon in front of her was absolutely stunning.He was a tall, slim IceWing with sharp features and frigid talons.His claws were curled around a pencil and clipboard and his face was in a frown.His white and light blue scales were so shiny, Fluorite had to squint. "Hello.I'm here to talk about scavengers?"

"Yes, yes! Come on in, please."Fluorite stood back and let him in. "Make yourself at home."she watched him set his stuff on the table, then sit down and gaze expectantly at her.

"Oh, we're starting right away are we? Not even taking a little bit to get to know each other?"she frowned.
She didn't even know his name yet!

"I don't particularly care.Riptide told me I was to work with the dragon in this hut, so I will."he shrugged, reaching in the large pouch he'd been carrying and pulling out Fiona.Her face was wide with excitement, and she eagerly hoped on the table.

"I'm Fluorite, and I'm a SandWing who loves scavengers."she decided to tell him about her anyways.If they were going to be working together, he needed to know her name at least.

"Ugh, not another SandWing.My old roommate was a dreadful thing to have to listen to all the time.His voice was so annoying."Fluorite wasn't sure, but she thought she detected fondness seeping into his tone.

"Wait a minute-"she finally put it together. "You're Winter!? As in Prince Winter, the guy who helped save the world from Darkstalker?"

"Ummm yeah, that's my name, and kinda?"Winter frowned, fiddling with the thin paper on the clipboard.

"Oh my moons! Hello! It's an honour to work with you."Fluorite cleared her throat and sat at the table beside Winter.She shivered as his cold scales brushed hers momentarily.

"Okay, so first we need to figure out what kinds of foods Fiona likes to eat.Then what she'll drink.Then we can partner her up with a dragon to take care of her."Winter explained.

"How long have you been working here?"Fluorite titled her head, eyes fixed on Winter's clipboard he held in his talons.He seemed to know a lot about this stuff.She was happy to know someone who matched her love and interest in scavengers.Most would just laugh and try to eat the tiny creatures.

"A long time.Since I left Jade Mountain."Winter mumbled with a shrug.He then changed the subject.
She got that he didn't like talking about the past, and would rather dwell on the present, which was fine with Fluorite.

She mostly liked to do what others wanted.She wasn't really the pack-leader, more like a follower, but she could be if she needed to.She could tell Winter was a bit nervous or anxious to talk about those things.

"Fiona has been practicing dragon language so she can talk to her soon-to-be-partner.She's hoping she'll get a really cool dragon.So she knows a few words, but isn't that good at it."Winter cracked a smile.