Winter x Silver(Oc of @Skykid762)

"Do I have to go?"Silver asked nervously, gazing into his parents eyes.

"Yes.We believe it would be good for you to have some better education."Blizzard sighed, holding his talons.

"But I'm a hybrid, and from Pantala, won't everyone think I'm weird?"
Silver frowned.

"Not at all,"Emerald beamed. "Now go have fun."

"Okay...."Silver didn't like the sound of this.

But he'd make the best of it!

***
"Cheer up, Winter, I'm sure you'll find someone eventually."Moon's friendly, airy voice filled his head, and Winter let out a groan, shoving his face deeper into the polar bear rug.

"Honestly, Moon, I don't think I will."Winter grumbled, the early morning sunshine beaming through the window.

It didn't help that his crush's new boyfriend lived in the same room as him.He snuck a glance at Qibli and saw the SandWing just waking up.

He stretched, arching his back and letting out a grunt. "Morning, Winter.Lovely day today."

"Whatever."Winter rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling.

"Aren't you excited for today?"Qibli bounded over to his ice ledge and beamed in his face, poison barbed tail swinging.

"Ummm, no-?"Winter scowled, sitting up and glaring at Qibli.

"Dragons from Pantala are coming here.Pantala! A whole new continent!"Qibli exasperated, flailing his wings.

"Wahhoo."Winter replied dryly, hopping out of bed and stalking over to the scroll rack.He picked out the one he'd need, shoved it in his bag and walked out the door.

Qibli trotted after him and they were soon joined by Turtle, Kinkajou, and Moon.They all be began chatting and Winter's stomach only filled with rage.

Moon's wings brushed Qibli's, and they snuck cute little glances at each other.
That made Winter jealous.
Kinkajou and Turtle were giggling quietly, tails twined.That made Winter grumble.

What's wrong with me? Why can't I find someone who loves me?

Am I really that bad? Were my parents right?

Even Icicle has a boyfriend! And she's....well....ICICLE!

The speakers on the walls suddenly blared, and Principal Tsunami's voice burst into Winter's ears.

"THE DRAGONS FROM PANTALA HAVE ARRIVED, PLEASE WELCOME THEM AND SHOW THEM AROJND. DON'T BE LATE FOR CLASS!"

"Come on, guys!"Kinkajou cheered. "Mabye we'll get some new friends!"
She dashed off towards the entrance to school, Turtle quickly trailing behind her.

Moon and Qibli trotted faster to keep up, and Winter slowly followed.

The entrance to the mountain was packed, and Winter began feeling anxious.He wasn't good in crowds.They reminded him of the dreaded royal balls, where he couldn't move an inch without ramming into someone.

"HI, I'M KINKAJOU! WHAT'S YOUR NAME? OOOH, YOUR SCALES ARE PRETTY! WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY WINGS?!"

Winter clenched his temples, backing away till his tail hit the wall.
A splitting headache made its way into his brain, and he felt nauseous.

After a few moments the speakers blared again, and the Jade Winglet found Winter in the corner.

"I met Luna, Willow, Sundew, Swordtail, Blue, Cricket and a few others! Woah, everyone looks so cool! But Winter is still the shiniest here."Kinkajou grinned.