Lynxter 2 Human au

Lynx entered the gym, a happy smile plastered on her face.She waved to her best friend Snowfall, tightened the laces on her shoes and used the washroom.Once she was ready, she headed over to where a few others were gathering for tennis.She picked up a racket, facing Kinkajou. "Can I have a go?"

"Sure!"the blonde beamed, setting down her racket. "Moon, Turtle, Cricket and I just got down our game.Qibli and Winter should be arriving soon, if you want to wait for them."

"Why not."Lynx smiled, practicing with Turtle while she waited.Turtle was pretty good, hitting almost all of hits strongly.

The door opened and two handsome teenagers walked in, deep in conversation(of more appropriately, argument).Qibli looked smug, clearly winning the argument.His dirty blond hair was slicked back, clashing with his dark brown eyes that appeared black.
Winter on the other hand looked furious(or just like normal).
His shaggy white hair was fluffy and messy, which brought out his beautiful blue eyes.

"Hey guys!"Lynx waved them over, and they broke off from their chat.

Moon immediately blushed, looking away.She had the hugest of crushes on Qibli.Too bad he was already dating someone.

Winter stood beside Lynx, nodding in a polite greeting. "Hey."

"Hey, ya big goof,"Lynx grinned, standing in front of him. "May I pleeeeasse give you a hug?"

"Don't even try, he won't let y-"Qibli started.

"Sure."

Everyone gaped as Lynx stepped forward and wrapped her pale arms around Winter's thin waist.He kept his hands in his pockets, and stared straight forward, but a small smile inched its way onto his lips.
She patted his back once, then stepped away, grabbing her racket once more. "Alright, you guys ready?"

"Y-yeah!"Moon nodded, Qibli standing beside her and picking up a racket.

Winter grabbed his, then joined Lynx. "Sorry if we whoop your asses a little to hard, I'll try to go easy."

"Pfft- honey, I'm a pro tennis player,"Qibli snorted, tossing the birdie(what IS it called? I've only ever played video game tennises) in the air and hitting it. "I'll go easy on you guys, though."

Turns out Qibli was a terrible tennis player.He blamed it on the fact that he was 'trying to be bad', but we all knew he wasn't good.Moon was mediocre, giving Team-Moonbli a few points.
Winter, however, completely destroyed them all, even his own teammate.
Lynx was astonished by his skills.His hand flicked so easily, yet the power in it was amazing.Team-Lynxter won by a landslide.

"That means a win for Team-Lynxter!"Kinkajou cheered. "Winter, you got some skills."

"I grew up playing tennis with my siblings.They were so much better than me, so I practiced a lot by myself.Don't ask."Winter monotoned, bumping fists with Lynx.

"It's really cool."Lynx smiled.

"Ehh- thanks."Winter shrugged.

"Well, I've gotta go.I have a date at 5:00,"Qibli nodded. "See you all later!"
Qibli waved, leaving.

"Turtle, Moon and I are having a sleepover, see you two lovebirds later!"Kinakjou cheered, grasping her friends wrists and pulling them away.

Winter and Lynx blushed, gazing awkwardly at each other. "Oh-"

"Sorry about her, Kinkajou is difficult."Winter laughed nervously, scratching his neck while staring at his feet.

"It's fine, really,"Lynx took a step closer to him, trailing her hand along his chest.They were alone in the gym, and she let out a soft breath, leaning into him slightly.

"Lynx, what are you doing?"Winter looked surprised.He seemed to be enjoying it, however, which made Lynx continue.

"I want comfort."Lynx murmured, crushing her face into his chest. "Give me hugs."

He hesitated before placing his hands on her back. "Fine, but if Kinkajou sees us, I swear I'll kill myself."

"I wouldn't let you,"Lynx replied softly, closing her eyes.She pressed herself closer to his body, not afraid of falling over, or of being caught.

Winter remained silent, overwhelmed by emotion.He finally choked out a weak, "Really?"

"Yes, of course,"Lynx giggled. "I love you, Winter, I don't want to see you dead!"

Winter's chest fluttered. "Love, me? No way."

"Yes way, and I do."she huffed, looking up at him.Their height difference did that.She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his jawline, then his cheek, then beside his mouth.

Winter stood ridged, hands on her waist and eyes slightly wide. "What-"
he breathed.

It was cut off as she kissed his lips, flowers seeming to blossom beautifully in her stomach.She gasped as he kissed her back, and for a moment, it was just her and him.

Lynxter.

What a beautiful thing.

But then Winter pulled back, an irritated look on his face.

"What?"

"Kinkajou."he nodded to behind her.Lynx whirled around and saw the blonde watching from behind a stack of foam mattresses, Moon and Turtle beside her.

"Oops!"

Lynx just laughed merrily.
"Oh, Kinkajou."

They walked over to join their friends, minds both on the kiss.

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating much, I've been busy, and had a lack of motivation/writer's block.

This is kind of short, and I was extremely tired when writing it, but I hoped you enjoyed!

-Leaf/y 💚