Winterwatcher 3

(Kinda Part 2/dos/two of Winterwatcher 2.Follows the events at least)

Moon sighed, walking down the hallways of Jade Mountain with Winter and Kinkajou by her sides.

Today was the day she told Qibli and Turtle about.....Winter and her...

She was beyond nervous.What if Qibli hated her forever?

Kinkajou brushed her wing gently with Moon's in reassurance. "It'll be fine, Moon.Turtle is one of the most reasonable dragons I know, and, well, Qibli is....Qibli."

"I'm still worried, though,"Moon frowned. "Qibli said he loved me.But I don't love him, only as a friend.What if he overreacts?"

"He totally will,"Winter put in. "He'll probable demand a new clawmate, or worse..."The IceWing shuddered.

"You're not exactly helping, Winter."Moon nervously.

"I know.I wasn't trying to."Winter snorted.

"Come on, Winter! At least try to be supportive of your girlfriend!"she huffed, a stone dropping in her stomach as she spotted Qibli's doorway.

"This is it."Kinkajou muttered, knocking on the doorway before entering, Winter and Moon trailing behind reluctantly.

"Hey boys~"Kinkajou beamed, plopping down next to Turtle. "We've got something to tell you!"

Qibli tilted his head suspiciously, looking at Moon for answers, though she just averted her eyes from his. "Oh-Kay? What is it?"

Turtle placed his scroll down, watching Moon expectantly. "Go ahead and tell us, Moon."

"Me? Why me?!"she squeaked, hiding behind Winter's wing suddenly as all eyes turned to hers, including Winter's.

"We're a thing now."Winter stated bluntly, a small smirk lacing his features as Qibli paled, anger and disappointment flashing over his snout.

"A thing?"Qibli scowled. "Like as in....dating?"

Moon and Winter nodded simultaneously, causing Turtle to crack a smile.

"But-Moon, I thought you loved me!"he gasped, eyes brimming with tears. "Moon, how could you!?"

Moon winced, backing up into Winter's freezing, yet warm, embrace.He clutched her with his wings, kissing the back of her neck.

"And you, Winter.How could you? You knew I liked her! How could you make her fall for you like everyone else? Why can't you just let me have one thing!?"Qibli roared, pain deep in his voice as he nearly choked.He staggered backward, Turtle reaching out for him.

"Qibli, that's not fair-"

"Oh it isn't, Turtle?"Qibli snapped coldly, ripping himself away from the shocked SeaWing prince. "You go and get your heartbroken and tell me if it's fair."

With that, Qibli whirled around and stormed out of the den, yelling over his shoulder, "I'm demanding a new dorm-room, Winter."

After a few moments silence, Turtle piped up, saying, "Well, I think you guys are really cute together."

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Weeks passed by and Winter and Moon kept avoiding Qibli, although he didn't seem to want to see or talk to them anyway.

"Moon, please, for the last time, I will not flirt with the girls at the party!"Winter huffed, trying to make his way to the annual Jade dance.

"But-but....what will I do here alone?"she whimpered, hugging his arm.

"You can come if you want! It's a school dance!"he sighed.

"But I don't want to, I don't like parties.Tsunami is scary when she's high, drunk and all that."she trembled.

"Plus, Qibli will be there."she added, voice a mere whisper.

"You can't live your whole life fearing Qibli,"Winter rubbed Moon's back comfortingly. "But I'll stay here with you if you want."

"Yes please."Moon smiled softly, dragging him over to a hammock and pulling them onto it.

As they nestled in, Moon rested her head on his chest with yawn. "Thanks for saying with me, Winty.You're an amazing boyfriend."

"You're welcome, Moon.And thanks."Winter frowned, surprised by his own kindness.

"Do you think Qibli will be our friend again?"Moon asked softly.

"Not sure."Winter replied honestly. "He's a complicated dragon.I'm sure he'll turn around after a bit.He's just too blinded by grief and loss right now to realize he still loves us like friends."

"Why are you so smart?"Moon whispered, closing her eyes.

"Dunno."Winter chuckled lightly, holding her close as she fell asleep in his arms.

Oh well.....We can miss the dance for once.

At least we're together.

Winterwatcher4ever, right?

A/N: Sorry this was SUPER short, I was just writing his at night and am SUPER tired rn.

And yes, Qibli toxic, idk why. I love Qibli, don't get me wrong, I just wrote him like that for some stupid reason. Anywho, love you all sm! <3