Winter x Glory(Glinter?)

(I honestly love the ship name Glinter :0 )

((Requested by @Jason5707600 ))

-

Winter groaned in frustration, slumping in his seat in class.Web's dull voice echoed around the room, and most of the students were glaring at the teacher.

I'm so bored.....

He decided to keep himself busy by watching the others, his eyes drifting over to where Qibli sat, flirting silently with Moon.They kept sending each other looks, and then giggling.

Lovebirds won't even stop that sh!t during class..... Ugh.....

Even Turtle and Kinkajou kept glancing at each other, then blushing and looking away.

Am I the only single dragon in this stupid school? Winter though bitterly.

Suddenly Sunny appeared in the doorway, a huge smile on her face. "We have a special guest! Queen Glory of the RainWings and NightWings!"

Webs frowned at her, then looked at the class. "You may take a small break to go and see the queen, but-"

The whole class shrieked in excitement -- either from getting to see Glory, or from class being over for right then -- and took off out of the classroom, only Winter slowly walking out.

As everyone gathered around Glory and her bodyguard, Deathbringer, Winter frowned, eyeing Glory from her talons to her horns.It had been a while since he'd seen her, and....embarrassingly so, she looked a lot more attractive in Winter's eyes.

Deathbringer caught him staring and sent him a death-glare, which Winter pointedly returned, stepping a bit closer to the queen.

"Hey, Glory."he mumbled in greeting, turning around to head back to class.

"Hey, Winter, wait!"Glory called, stepping past a few gossiping dragonets to catch up to him. "Can I talk to you, please?"

He froze. What did she want with him?

"Yes?"he turned to her.

Deathbringer followed her over. "What is it, my queen?"

"Not you,"Glory waved a talon. "Leave us alone to talk."

Deathbringer sent Winter a stern look, turning and walking out of earshot, although keeping his eyes on Glory's head.

"So?"Winter asked impatiently, finding his face heating up as her brilliant gaze switched to him.

"Look,"she sighed. "Remember that time you visited the RainWing village with yours friends?"

"How could I forget it."Winter scoffed.

"Well, ever since then I've been feeling this weird feeling,"she admitted. "Especially when I picture you in my head....It's embarrassing."she growled.

"I-I mean, I never really thought about you, but now --today -- when I looked at you...you seemed....prettier? Well- I mean, not, like, you know, prettier, but-"Winter frowned, stammering.

"I like you."they both blurted at me same time, sending each other weird looks.

"Are you sure?"they both asked, eyes growing wider.

Glory turned a light pink, and Winter blushed a deep blue.

"I mean, we're both single, correct?"Winter mumbled, casting Deathbringer a look.

"Yes."Glory answered quickly.

"And we both think the other is attractive, correct?"

"Yes."Glory admitted with a sheepish smile.

"Then why don't we try going on a date or something? See how things turn out? I'm off school for a a few days, mabye I can come visit you?"
Winter shrugged.

"Sure,"Glory nodded. "I'd like that."

Then she scowled. "But if you tell any of my friends, especially Sunny or Tsunami you're dead meat, alright?"

"Sure thing."Winter chuckled nervously, taking her talon and leading her back to the group of dragons.

"See you tomorrow."Glory nodded, turning away.

"See you tomorrow."he whispered.

Okay, so...I didn't really know what to write, so....this is what you get! It's super short, I know.... oh well!