Moon x Carnelian(Moonelian)

Okay, so before you're like, what the heck!? this was requested by a friend who doesn't have Wattpad. This is their OTP, so-

You're welcome, [T/N]

-

Moon squeezed her eyes closed, the vision fresh on her mind. She'd just kneeled over in the library, a vivid flash of colour flaring in her mind.

A dragonet, small and weak, laying on a beach, its feeble black claws twitching.It was some sort of hybrid, its claws, tail and horns black, but its scales a mixture of deep crimson, ruby red and a dark, smoky gray.

"Nightshade!"A SkyWing screeched, voice terrified as she lunged for the dragonet, wrapping her wings around its small form. "I was so scared I'd loose you!"

"Sorry, mama..."the dragonet-Nightshade- coughed, pressing her face into the dragon's chest. "Sorry..."

"Mo Mo will be so happy and relieved to see you home again."she murmured, stroking her daughter's chin lightly.

Then the vision ended and Moon gasped, eyes darting all around the library.Starflight was staring at her with his blind eyes, head tilted in concern.

"You alright, Moon?"he called worriedly, although not moving.

"Fine, thanks! Just thinking about stuff."she mumbled, hurrying out of the library, deep in thought.

Who was in that vision?

Some dragonet named Nightshade, a SkyWing who looks achingly familiar and someone named Mo Mo?

As she walked down the hallways, she spotted her Winglet and smiled, waving at them.They walked over to her and stood there, exchanging friendly hellos and such.

"Hey, Moon, what's up?"Qibli grinned, bumping talons with her before sitting down beside Winter, who glared at him.

"Nothing much,"she murmured uneasily.She wasn't sure whether to tell her friends or not. "You?"

Qibli shrugged, draping a wing over Winter and Kinkajou's back. "Just about to show these two my collect of scorpions."he winked.

Turtle paled. "I'm so glad Tsunami wants me in her office, I hate scorpions."he stuck out his tongue.

"You coming with us, Moon?"Winter asked, furrowing his brow as Qibli stepped on his foot sharply.

"Nah, I think I'll head outside for some fresh air,"she dipped her head. "Thanks, though."

Kinkajou waved to Moon as she continued on, folding her wings in close to her body and putting a small smile on her face as she walked past many dragons.

Voices rung in her head but she barely paid attention to them, trying to block them out with the raindrop trick.

Oh my moons, I can't believe Tsunami complimented me today! I can't wait to boast about that to Coconut, not that he'll care. Ugh, lazy Coco.

Wonder why Clay didn't notice me in the prey center.I was standing RIGHT there! Stupid dreamy adorable MudWing. . .

Why can't I learn to properly mas-

She stepped outside, the thoughts immediately disappearing.

Moon was surprised to see a SkyWing already sitting outside, head turned upward to the sky and tail wrapped around her talons.

"Carnelian? I haven't seen you all day, what are you doing out here?"
Moon asked, sitting down beside her.

"None of your business."Carnelian snapped harshly, her gaze raking sharply over Moon's form beside her, claws twitching.