Swordtail x Luna (Lunatail)

Luna glanced up at the sky, spotting a big group of blue and yellow and green wings flying away into the distance.

She would miss Blue while he was gone.
He insisted on going with Cricket to check out her new project.

The only friend Luna had now was Swordtail, which, would be enough for Luna.

Swordtail took care of her, loved her, hung out with her and most of all, made sure she didn't miss Blue and Cricket too much.

Sundew and Willow had said they'd stop by today, and for that, Luna was excited.

She wouldn't have her brother, or her brother's girlfriend, but she'd have her other friends and her boyfriend to hang out with.

Turning around, Luna flew over to where Swordtail sat, watching Blue and the others fly off.

"Think they'll have fun?"Swordtail tilted his blue head, before turning his gaze to look at Luna.

"I'm sure they will."She nodded, sitting down beside him and twining their tails the best she could.

"I can't wait,"Swordtail smiled. "I wonder if Sundew will want-"

"Want to what?"Sundew appeared to his right, making him jump.

"When did you get here!?"Luna leaped to her feet, brushing wings with the LeafWing.

"Hours ago,"The LeafWing snorted sarcastically, draping a wing over Luna's back in a small hug. "Just kidding.I got here a moment ago."

"I'm so happy to see you!"Luna beamed, un-twining her tail and smiling at Swordtail.

"Where's Willow?"Swordtail asked, looking around.

"She was right behind me."Sundew shrugged. "Probably stopped to sniff a flower or something."

"Here!"Willow's soft but fierce voice rang out and a green LeafWing flew down from the sky, a bunch of random flowers in her talons.

"I found these! Thought you'd like them."Willow shoved them in Luna's talons, a smile on her muzzle.

"Thank you!"Luna beamed, handing a blue-gray flower to Swordtail.
"Here!"

"Thank you, my lady."he grinned cheekily, nuzzling Luna's neck and taking the flower.

"Ewww, affection."Sundew rolled her eyes, sticking out her tongue.

Willow chuckled. "Cmon, Sun, you like it, too!"

Sundew sighed as Willow wrapped her wings around her girlfriend.

"Well, we promised someone we'd drop off some things to them, so we better go."Sundew broke away from Willow.

"So soon?"Luna's antennas drooped, her tone disappointed.

"We'll be back for supper, don't worry."Willow smiled, waving a talon.

"Bye then."Swordtail waved, watching the two dragons fly away.

"Now what?"Luna blinked.

"I don't know.....we could dance?"Swordtail shrugged.

That was one of the many reasons Luna loved him.He was so random.

Like me.

Luna took one of his claws, moving her feet/talons and shaking her wings.
She bobbed her head to the music in her head, a wide smile spread across her snout.

Swordtail moved in sync with her, smiling also.His wings flailed awkwardly, and his tail whipping back and forth.

They danced under the sun for hours, enjoying each others company.
Luna completely forgot about Blue and Cricket and the others.

Luna finally collapsed on top of Swordtail, her breath quickening.
"Such....fun.."she panted.

"We should....totally do.....this again.....some time."he nodded slowly.

"Agreed."

Luna rested her head on his neck, closing her eyes.

They fells asleep, wrapped up in each others embraces.

Completely forgetting about Sunlow, who was on their way back right then.

A/N:
Sorry this one is short, I just didn't have any inspiration? I might make a second Lunatail one!