Winter x Moon (Winterwatcher)

(Human AU)

(Also, the Winterwatcher is pretty much right at the end, I was just having so much fun writing this LOL)

-

Moon rummaged through her bag, grabbing out all her clothes.
She had only packed three tank tops, four t-shirts and seven pairs of shorts. Plus, of course, her underclothes and shoes.

She had gone on a three week vacation to Hawaii with her mother and her sister, Fatespeaker.

It was absolutely amazing.

And today was her first day back.
She was excited to see her friends again, having missed them all dearly while she was away.

She missed reading books with Turtle, talking about ships with Kinkajou, sharing jokes with Qibli, having playful arguments with Peril.But most of all, she missed talking to Winter.

There was just something about him that made him different from the rest.
The way he didn't care a frick about anything, perhaps?

Whatever it was, Moon loved him for it.
But she would never tell him that, of course.

"Moon, are you almost done unpacking?"Secretkeeper leaned in the doorway, a soft smile on her petite lips.

"Yes,"Moon replied with a grin. "Just a few more things.Why?"

"I thought I'd take you to Qibli's house for a sleepover."She sent her a wink.

Moon blushed. "Okay, but, I don't like Qibli like that."

I like Winter.........

Moon never told her mother about her crush on Winter, because she thought she wouldn't support her.

Four years ago, Tundra and Narwhal had went to school for a parent-kid day.A lot happened during.
Long-story-short, Tundra ended up dumping loads of slime(don't ask where it came from) on Secretkeeper's head. It took her a lot of showers to clean it all up.

Moon was just afraid her mother wouldn't want her to date Winter, because of who his parents were.

I'm getting ahead of myself, Winter doesn't even like me. He hates me.

The day Moon had met Winter he had snapped at her to her face. Just because she saved his dog from running down the street into the road. He thought she was stealing him.

But, surprisingly, that was one of the things Moon liked about him: His temper.
She found it attractive when he swore, though she'd never tell anyone that.
She was raised to not swear.
The only words she was aloud to say were very mild/baby curses. Nothing extreme.

Which, typically, Moon didn't mind.
It wasn't like she wanted to curse.
It just happened sometimes, and she would get in trouble.

"Sure, sure,"Secretkeeper nodded, a sly grin on her face. "I'll drop you off in ten, Kay?"

"Okay."Moon nodded, loading her suitcase up with pyjamas and a toothbrush.
She loved her toothbrush. Who didn't like for their teeth to be clean?
Moon had a dark purple one with white stars on it.She never went anywhere without it. In fact, it probably travelled all over the world.
And, it was seven years old.

Sure, it was wearing out; the bristles falling out, but it was still usable.

Grabbing her suitcase, Moon walked down the hall, her feet aching.
She couldn't wait to get out of these high heels.

She had gone to supper with her father as soon as she got back, as Morrowseer insisted. She didn't know why, but lately, Morrowseer had been wanting to hang out with them more.
So, she had decided to wear high heels because they were fancier.