Glorybringer 2

Glory groaned, sunlight piercing her skull in the early morning.She wrapped her wings tighter around herself, praying for a few more hours of sleep.
She really didn't want to get up, because as soon as she did, she'd be bombarded with a million things.

I signed up for that being a Queen and all, but it's still hard.

"Wakey wakey, mama!"a cheerfully smug voice called and a black form burst into her hut. A flurry of scales scuttled toward her and jumped on top of her.A small blob landed on her back and pulled and yanked at her horns.
"Get up! Daddy sent me to get you!"

Glory groaned, turning a deep purple.She rolled onto her back and held her dragonet on her stomach.
"Starshine, why so early?"she mumbled groggily, blinking many times.

"Because Daddy's awake.And he needs you to come to your queenly palace."
Starshine furrowed her brows, mustering up her best glare.

"It's not a palace,"Glory stated. "And he doesn't control me, it's the other way around."she sighed, lifting her daughter up and carrying her out of the hut. "But alright, come on, let's go get Silver and the others."

They flew to a large brown hut where Candles, a enthusiastic young RainWing lived.She took care of all the sloths there, let them sleep and eat and play whenever their owners didn't want them bugging them.

As they entered, Starshine ran up to a small pink furred sloth, picking it up and cuddling it close. "Dreamy! I missed you! How'd you like your first night at the sloth hotel?"

Deathbringer had convinced Glory to get their children sloths yesterday.It was a bit chaotic, but Glory was happy.

It could've been worse.

"Grab Mango and Papaya, too,"Glory called to her, picking up Silver, who immediately curled up around her neck and hung like a fuzzy, loose necklace.
"And then head over to the daycare."

"Okay, see you later, Mommy."
Starshine chirped, waving a hand.

Glory flew out of the hut, heading for the 'queenly palace', as Starshine called it.

Starshine was her eldest daughter.She was hatched from Glory's egg, and looked exactly like Deathbringer.Black scales and a smug face, although hers was more soft and squishy then her husband's.Deathbringer's face was slimmer and more chiselled.

Then there was Strawberry and Blue. They were adopted, and had shown up on Glory's doorstep.One night she and Deathbringer were sleeping in her hut while Starshine stayed at her best friend's house.They heard a cry outside and opened the door to find two dragonets, who appeared to be twins, cuddled up in a silky cloth on the ground.They each had a fruit clutched in their small talons, a strawberry and a blueberry.They adopted them, although Glory didn't really want to.
Deathbringer convinced her, and she was now glad he had.

Strawberry was a pink and red RainWing SandWing hybrid with a barbed tail and sparkly green eyes.

Blue was a dark blue RainWing SandWing with golden and brown flecks on his underbelly and deep obsidian eyes.He was smaller than both his other siblings.

The three children got along very well.

Glory landed with a soft thud, and entered the hut.It was full of flowers and vines and the air smelt very floral.

"Glory! My sweet, you made it."Deathbringer bowed, making her glare at him.He grinned cheekily, then waved a hand at the dragon beside him.
"Sunny sent this dragon with a message for you, saying it was urgent."

The dragon bowed low, fluttering his wings out wide. "Your majesty, Jade Mountain is under threats.From who, it is unknown, but Sunny is worried.
She was hoping you could come and help her? Like, get rid of the threats."