Lynx x Luna (Lyna?)

Lynx flapped her pale silver-blue wings, soaring through the sky.
She let out a laugh, swooping down to the ocean and placing her talons in the cold water.

Luna let out a squeal, flying down beside her. "What a rush!"
Her light green wings flapping in unison with Lynx's.

"Do you think we can catch a fish?"Lynx blinked, spotting the squirming creatures below her talons.

"Probably.You can do anything you want, Lynx."Luna's soft, innocent flirting drifted into Lynx's ears.

Lynx sent Luna a sideways grin, dunking her claws into the sea and plucking out a wriggling cod.
She sliced a claw through the flesh, killing it quickly.

"Told you."Luna laughed, bumping Lynx's side.

"Want it?"Lynx offered.

"No thank you.I don't really care for fish."Luna declined politely.

"There's the island!"Lynx pointed a claw to the large, sandy island before them.She decided to leave the fish for her friends who might want it.

"Think Tsunami, Clay, Starflight and Sunny will be excited to see us?"
Luna questioned, landing on the sandy beach.

"Mabye.They're pretty serious about their school, so I don't know exactly."
Lynx replied, tucking the fish into a pouch around her neck.

She gazed up at the looming mountain.
"Ready?"

"Yep!"Luna beamed, grasping Lynx's talon, sending shivers through the IceWing's scales.

Luna flew up to the ledge, Lynx right beside her.As the green SilkWing landed, a dragon poked their head out of the entrance.

"Good, you're here!"Sunny's bubbly voice startled Lynx.

"How'd you know we were coming?"Luna gasped, letting go of Lynx's talon and following the small SandWing down the hallways.

"I suspected as much.It's been two weeks since your last visit."Sunny shrugged, turning into the library.

"Starflight, they're here."Sunny stood before the blind NightWing, a huge smile on her snout.

"Oh, hello."Starflight nodded in a random direction, which happened to be kind of near where Lynx was standing.

"Hey, Starflight!"Luna giggled, walking through the library, staring in awe.

"Take a look around."Starflight whisked his talons around the room. "There are many scrolls here."

"Thank you."Lynx nodded, following Luna.

The SilkWing was busy reading a scroll.
When Lynx stood next to her, she pointed to the soft paper. "Who's this?"

"That's Queen Glacier....My old Queen."Lynx cleared her throat to keep herself from choking on the words.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, Lynx!"Luna rushed, quickly shoving the scroll back into its slot.

"No, no, it's fine!"Lynx held out her talons to brush Luna's arm.

"Really? I don't have to read it."Luna offered kindly, gazing into Lynx's bright orbs.

"I don't care what you read, really!"Lynx soothed her.

"Okay...."Luna nodded, but didn't take the scroll back out.

"I want to visit an old friend."Lynx nodded her head, flicking her tail for Luna to come.

"Ooh, who?"Luna breathed, hurrying to walk beside Lynx.

"Winter.I used to play with him all the time when we were younger."Lynx smiled at the memories.

"He was like a brother to me."
she added quickly, seeing the slightly jealous look on Luna's face.

"Cute."she murmured, forcing a small smile onto her snout.

Lynx knocked on the doorway of Winter's and Qibli's dorm. "Hello? Winter?"

Qibli was the one who came over to them, a grin on his face. "Lynx, Luna, hello!"

"Hi!"Luna beamed, waving in a friendly greeting.

"Hey, Qibli.Is Winter here?"Lynx blinked.

"Yeah, I'll get him up."Qibli waved his talons for them to enter.

Luna and Lynx giggled as Qibli strode over to Winter's ice ledge and nudged the snoring IceWing sharply in the side.

"Huh-what!?"Winter coughed, sitting up swiftly.

"You have guests."Qibli thrusted a talon toward Luna and Lynx.
"I'll be in Moon's cave if you need me."

Winter nodded slowly, watching Qibli walk out of the cave.
He hopped down from his ledge, dipping his head politely to Luna.

"Lynx."he sent her a small smile.

"Winter."she gave him a short hug, which was enough to make Luna look away.

"Haven't seen you in a while.While we were here I thought we'd stop by."Lynx informed him, twining her tail with Luna's.

"Well, it's good to see you.You, too, Luna."he said, fidgeting with the polar bear rug underneath him.

"Yes, of course."Luna nodded, leaning slightly into Lynx's side.

The three talked for a little while, catching up on what was happening and telling stories.
Once it started getting darker, Lynx stood up.

"Well, we should probably get going."Lynx sighed, Luna yawning beside her.

"Alright,"Winter nodded. "See you later?"

"Yes.Soon."Lynx waved, grabbing Luna's talon and walking out of the cave.

"Goodbye, Winter!"Luna called over her shoulder.

Lynx smiled at Luna, who grinned back.

"That was a nice visit."Luna exclaimed.

"It was."Lynx agreed.

They dropped in to say goodbye and hello to to Clay and Tsunami.

"Ready to fly home?"Lynx asked softly.

"I am if you are."Luna replied.

"Then let's go."Lynx giggled.

She loved Luna so much.

Idk. :)))))