Qinterwatcher

(I thought I'd give this a try! It's my first time. HUMAN AU)

-

Moon stroked the brush through her long, silky black hair, smiling in the mirror.She brushed the tips quickly before setting down her tool and grabbing a plastic hair elastic and putting her hair up in a braid.
It was a messier one, due to her lack of care for it.She was also being rushed, since she had ten minutes till the dance started.

Her school was having its annual Maple Fall Dance and Qibli had invited her to go.
She been more than excited, although feared Winter's reaction.
Turns out Qibli also had asked Winter to go, which confused Moon. Qibli then explained how they'd go as a threesome, and surprisingly, Winter agreed to it.

Dabbing some light pink blush on her cheeks she exited the bathroom, entering her room to slip on some sparkly black heels.
She wore a dark purple dress with yellow stars along it and black leggings.

She was sure Qibli wouldn't really bother to dress up, like he always did.
He was not the fancy type.Moon couldn't even imagine him loving Winter's life.Winter, of course, would wear a suit and tie, the proper attire for such as him.

She snorted at the thought, picturing both boys in her head as she climbed into her mother's car.Secretkeeper smiled warmly at her, patting her knee. "Excited?"

"Very."Moon nodded, the nervous butterflies in her stomach never ceasing to exist.
Her hands had became clammy, which Moon didn't like at all.

"I forgot to ask,"Secretkeeper peered at her through the mirror. "Who's your date? Fatespeaker said she was going with her friends."

"I'm going with Winter and Qibli."she replied carefully, avoiding eye contact with her mother, who cocked a brow.

"As friends?"

"As a threesome couple."Moon clenched her hand into a fist, praying her mother would support her.
She'd told Secretkeeper that she'd had crushes on two boys, but not that her crushes also liked each other.

"Well, Moon, I'll have you know,"Secretkeeper's face was emotionless. "That I completely support you no matter what."

"Thank you, mother.That means a lot to me."Moon's eyes crinkled as she smiled.She patted her mother's shoulder before getting out of the stopped car and walking toward the school.

She spotted a long, white limousine, and smiled: Winter's.
Then she saw a black motorcycle:
Qibli's.

Entering the school, she immediately saw a large crowd of kids waiting by the gym doors, indicating she was early.
She waltzed over to them, flashing Kinkajou a large smile. "Hey, Jou Jou!"

Kinkajou grinned at her. "Hey, Moon! Who's your date!? Mine's Turtle."she grasped the boy's hand from his spot beside her and he blushed.

"Winter and Qibli."she answered shyly, looking around for them.They were nowhere to be found.

"Oh, Moon! I'm so happy for you!"Kinkajou cheered, wrapping her friend in a hug.

"Thank you, that means a lot to me, really."Moon hugged her back.
"Do you know where they are?"

"Probably making out in the bathroom."Kinkajou joked, eyes sparkling in amusement.

Just then the two decided to walk out of the mens bathroom together, Qibli smirking with a light pink across his face and Winter scowling, also blushing lightly.

Kinkajou sent Moon a, 'Told you so' look, before dragging Turtle away to talk with Peril some others.

Moon nodded to Winter and Qibli as she gave them both hugs. "Hey guys! How are you?"
She then realized her hands were shaking with nervousness.