Dusky x Bumblebee(Dusklebee)

"Dusky, where are we?"Bumblebee groaned, trotting alongside him through a dark, shady wood.

"Not sure,"Dusky mumbled, glancing all around. "Mabye we got more lost than we thought."

They'd been having a picnic with Luna, Sundew, Willow, Swordtail, Snowfall, Lynx, Blue and Cricket in a flowery part of a forest, and Dusky had asked Bumblebee if she wanted to gather some pretty tulips he'd saw on the way there.She'd agreed, and snuck away with him.Then they'd gotten lost.

"I miss Snudoo..."Bumblebee whimpered, pressing up against Dusky, the SilkWing shivering at her touch.

"I miss Luna.But we'll be back to them soon, don't worry."he said reassuringly.

"If you say so..."Bumblebee wasn't sure how much she believed that, but she tried to stay positive.

I miss Snudoo and Willow......And the others, but mostly them.

Dusky flinched as an owl hooted in the trees above them, causing Bumblebee to also flinch.

"I'm really scared!"Bumblebee cried, stopping from walking and flopping on the ground, covering her face in her talons.

"I know you are, I am too,"Dusky halted, turning around and frowning at her.She was acting different from her usual loudness. "but we can get through this! We're tough!"He bent down beside her, trembling as a chilly breeze blew over them.

"But what if there are creepy things hiding in here watching us? They might eat us! Dusky, we're gonna die!"she wailed, shoving her face into his chest and sobbing.

Dusky's eyes began to water, and he sniffed. "I-I....Bumblebee, you're right, there's no hope for us....Luna probably doesn't even know we're gone!"he sobbed, holding her tightly to his small body.

They both lay there crying whilst holding each other, the eery sounds of the forest echoing around them.Hours seemed to pass(which were actually just minutes) and gradually they stopped crying.

"Dusky, I think we should try flying and see if we can find our way out."Bumblebee suggested, flaring her wings.

"But the trees are too close together to fly, we might sprain or hurt our wings," Dusky argued softly. "I think we should try to backtrack."

"No, we will only get more lost!"Bumblebee snapped, the sadness that she'd felt a moment ago completely gone.

"Come on, Bee,"Dusky begged, voice barley a whisper. "Let's not get hurt, it would only make this worse."

Bumblebee sighed heavily.
"Ughhh, fineeeee...But only because you're cuter when you're happy."she muttered, glancing around.

"I-thank you?"he stretched his short legs, stumbling back the way they'd came. "Come on! You're it!"

He laughed merrily, Bumblebee chasing after him as they ran down the path they'd come from.They were so into their game that they didn't notice the flowers that had started appearing, crushing a few with their talons as they raced by.Bumblebee growled, tagging Dusky's tail and using her wings to propel herself ahead of him.He let out a chirp, following her as fast as he could.

Bumblebee collided with something hard, and Dusky rammed into her.

"Bumblebee? Dusky? There you guys are! We looked everywhere for you!"

Cricket!

Bumblebee wrapped her wings around the HiveWing, laughing in relief. "Cricket! We were lost and didn't think we'd live to see you again! But Dusky played a game with me and we found our way back!"

Dusky nodded shyly. "We kind of had fun, after we cried a bit.But only a LITTLE bit."

Cricket encased him with her wings as well, laughing. "I'm just SO glad you're back.We have to tell the others, come on you silly dragonets."

She led them to the others, and Dusky immediately ran over to nuzzle Luna's neck, while Bumblebee raced over to Sundew and Willow, yelling, "Snudoo, Snudoooo!"

They were all extremely relieved to have them back.

"Never run off like that again!"Sundew scolded them lightly. "What were you even doing?"

Dusky and Bumblebee shared a look.
"We went searching for tulips."they replied in unison.

They both grinned, sitting side by side and giggling.

Okay, sorry if that was kind of trashy, I'm not good at writing about dragonets/kids. (Especially SilkWings and HiveWings)

And it was rlly short, but oh well! ^.^

- Leaf/y 💚