Coral x Gill(Coll?)

Coral let out a soft sigh, setting down her last scroll.She had been reading through them all, which had taken nearly forever.Anemone shifted near her tail, her snoring coming in gentle waves.She wasn't sure where her eldest daughter was, but she knew one day she'd come back.

"I love you, daughter of mine.Where ever you may be."Coral whispered, closing her eyes in grief.

"Right here, mother,"Anemone murmured sleepily, raising her head and gazing at the Queen. "What ever do you mean?"

"I wasn't talking about you,"Coral blurted, before whisking her daughter away with her to the main room, where her fellow SeaWings were gathered.
"Forget what you heard."

Suddenly the doors were ripped open and Riptide stumbled in, gasping for breath. "Queen! Her majesty, I have found the lost princess!"

The hatred that was smeared across Coral's snout quickly disappeared as those words spilled from the vile SeaWing's mouth. "What? Where.Bring her to me, I demand it of you!"

A dark blue SeaWing slunk into the room, closely followed by more SeaWing guards, faces all fixed in scowls.The SeaWing's eyes lit up and she wrapped her wings around her mother, letting out a loud laugh.

"See, Tsunami, I told you I'd lead you to her."Riptide smiled widely, a strange glimmer in his black eyes.

"Thank you, Riptide."Tsunami mumbled, muzzle against Coral's chest.
Her talons flew to her mother's, and her eye narrowed at the black stains on them.

Then a larger green SeaWing slunk into the room, causing the Queen to gasp.
"G-Gill?! No way! I thought you'd died!"she gushed, gently pushing past Tsunami to hug her husband.

King Gill smiled. "Never.I mean, I almost did, several times.But I didn't, and that's what matters!"he wrapped his wings around her, letting out a relived sigh.

Tsunami stepped over and joined the hug, and then all started laughing quietly.Coral held Gill's talons so tightly, he closed his eyes briefly.
She let go of them and turned to a servant.

"What are you waiting for? Go and start the party! I want tons of food, decorations, and lights.Got to have lights!"Coral snapped, waving a talon.

"My family, we are going to have the biggest, most-amazing party ever."the Queen beamed, pressing a kiss to her daughter's cheek, then to Gill's.

"Momma, what about me?"Anemone asked softly, being dragged along by her harness.Her eyes widened as she gazed at her father and sister, and she grabbed onto Coral'a hind-leg.

"Not now, darling.Go to your room and get ready."she unhooked the harness, and Anemone immediately flew for her room, wings fluttering.

"Now come, my king.Let us get ready together.Tsunami, here, take this necklace."she draped a gorgeous necklace over her daughter's heads, and it fell nicely around her neck.

Then the king and queen walked away together to get ready for the party, happy to be in each other's company once again.

"It's been too long, my king."

"Too long."

Sorry this was so short, I'd kind of forgotten about this. But I'm getting back into this book now!

Coral isn't my favourite dragon to write about, so I was kind of lost, but I hope this is good enough.

-Leaf/y 💚