Winter x Sparks(OC of @Lele_poupou)

Sparks is an OC that belongs to Lele_poupou !!!!

***
Winter brooded in his room, the curtain drawn over the window casting darkness through the small space.
He was laying on his bed of polar-bear skins with a small plate of seal beside him.It was supposed to be his supper, but he didn't feel like eating it.

Ever since he'd left Jade Mountain, which was two weeks ago, he's been so depressed.His friends sent him so many letters, practically begging him to return, but he shredded them all and threw them away.What was at Jade Mountain for him anyway? Moon rejected him, and he didn't dare talk to her after that.And now she was dating Qibli, the dragon Winter thought was his very best friend.

You're weak, just like Narwhal told you.

If he had just listened to his parents in the first place, none of this stupid stuff would've happened.But no, he let these foolish dragonets thaw his cold heart, and now they'd taken it and smashed it on the stone hard ground.And no one would ever be able to glue all the little pieces back into place.

Winter was a puzzle no one could ever build.He had so many strange pieces it would make anyone go insane.

There was a soft knock on the door to his room, and Lynx entered.She silently walked over to him, slipping past piles of bones and plates with half eaten food on them. "Winter, there you are.I've been looking everywhere for you.Hailstorm told me I could find you up here."she breathed.

Winter didn't respond, instead focusing on glaring at the small female IceWing.
What do you want, Lynx? His mind spoke, but his mouth didn't move.

"Come out and hang out with me,"Lynx begged him, eyes sad and watery. "You're my best friend, and I'm worried about you."

"I can't, Lynx."he managed to choke out, his voice hoarse and raspy.

"Can't, or won't?"

Both.

Winter closed his eyes, wishing he'd never fallen for that blasted NightWing.She was bad for him, he knew.But he couldn't help longing to have her as his own.IceWings and NightWings weren't supposed to even looking at each other with anything other than hatred.And yet Winter gazed at Moon with such love.

And she pushed it away.

Forbidden love. Moon was just making sure it stayed that way.He should respect her for that.

"Winter, I know you don't want to talk to me, but...At least talk to him.Okay?"Lynx sighed, speaking in a exhausted voice.It was then he noticed her eyes.They had heavy bags under them, and her eyes shone with weariness.

"Who?"he mumbled, throat sore.

"You'll see.You have a friend visiting from Jade Mountain.He says he just wants to speak with you.He's waiting in the meeting room.Go now?"
Lynx tilted her head, speaking in a demanding voice, yet it seemed a question.

Winter gave a small nod, then slowly stood up and trudged down the hallway, Lynx just staring after him.
He stopped in the indoor pool to wash himself, feeling refreshed after the water hit his scales.He shimmered once again, and felt a bit lighter.He entered the meeting room, aka lobby, expecting to see a SandWing with a scar across his nose.But instead he saw a shy looking SeaWing prince.