Sundew x Willow (Sunlow)

(Human AU)

-

Sundew's PoV ~

Slipping on her black leather jacket, Sundew stepped outside, her worn out white converse scuffing against the ground.

She pulled her shirt down as far as it would go, already regretting wearing her light green shirt that went down to right away her belly button.

She huffed, a puff a fog billowing out in front of her face.Her cheeks turned a rosy pink, and she glanced down to see frost covering the lawn.

The sky was a light orange, and the sun was just starting to rise.
Sundew liked to watch the world come alive.

Her phone dinged and Sundew glanced down, rummaging around till she found her dark green cased phone.

Willow ❤️:
Hey, Sundew! I'm assuming you're awake! Coming to ur house rn!

Sundew smiled, not bothering to respond.Willow knew she didn't like to text.

Sitting down on her deck step, she continued to rub her shoe on the ground, while playing with the soft fabric of her black tights.

She sighed, watching as a woman jogged by with a leashed canine.
She waved a hand, seeing Sundew sitting on the step.

Of course Sundew ignored her.

About a half hour later, a small white car drove into Sundew's driveway and a beautiful teenager got out.
She had short brown hair that went down to her ears, sparkling brown eyes, a few light brown freckles and frog earrings in.She had a dark brown shirt on with horse riding pants and riding boots.
Willow waved, a smile on her petite lips. "Hey, Dew."

"Hey, Willow."Sundew nodded, as the pretty teen sat down on the step, placing her warm hand on Sundew's cold one.

"What've you been up to?"Sundew blinked.

"Not much.I rode my horse, Talkatoo, yesterday, and probably will today, too.You?"
Willow smiled.

Sundew snorted at the name. "I've just been hanging out with my sorta-friends."

Willow giggled. "Blue, Luna, Swordtail and Cricket, you mean?"

Sundew nodded.

"I wish that my fellow riders were as nice as your friends.They're so competitive."Willow sighed, leaning her head on Sundew's shoulder.

"Why do you still ride then?"
Sundew didn't get it.
If she didn't like someone, she'd never go back there.

"Because I enjoy it.I can ignore the people if I want to."Willow shrugged.

"True.Want to come inside and get some breakfast?"Sundew offered.

"Sure, although I can only stay for a bit.Got a doctor appointment later."
Willow stood up, holding out her hand for Sundew.

Sundew graciously took her girlfriend's hand, holding open the door.

Once inside, Sundew took of her jacket, hanging it on the hangers.

"Sure is cold out."Willow observed, gazing out the window in the kitchen as Sundew rooted around in the cabinets.

"Yeah.Colder than yesterday, for sure."
She replied.

She grabbed out the only thing she could find.Muffins.

"Why are there muffins in my cabinets?I don't know."Sundew shrugged, causing Willow to laugh.

Willow ate three muffins, then pushed away the container. "I shouldn't be eating so much.I've been trying to lose weight."

"Really? Why?"Sundew walked over to Willow and squeezed her arm softly.

"People shame me for being slightly heavy."Willow shrugged, looking away.

"That doesn't even make sense!"
Sundew growled, deciding to give her girlfriend a light hug.

Willow cracked a small smile, wrapping her arms around Sundew. "I don't take my dieting that seriously, though."

"Good."Sundew murmured, face inches away from Willow's.

"Why?"

"I don't want you to go on a diet and lose weight just because some stupid people say you need to."Sundew said fiercely.

"Alright, alright!"Willow rolled her eyes playfully, resting her forehead against Sundew's.

"I'm so glad I met you."Willow murmured.

"Me, too," Sundew grinned. "Me, too."

A/N: I'll be making a second Sunlow one, which is going to be a dragon one. I just couldn't think of a dragon one right away, so made them humans.

Sorry its short, I've just been working slowly away at multiple ones.

<3