(38) Leng Yu Feng Not Happy

“Crown Prince, there seems to have been a change in the capital!” Wu Ju stood outside the room as she bowed her head.

Over the past few days, she had received training from Wu Wei in the capital, who had asked her to go to Feng Zhou City to serve the prince. In fact, both of them wanted to serve the prince, but had been rejected. After she heard that she could come and serve the prince, Wu Ju felt very happy for she could now be of use to him, even if it was just as a handmaid.

Wu Ju stood there and heard the sound of door opening. She looked up and saw the black imperial robes of the prince emerge.

Wu Ju immediately fell into step by his side. She had just arrived at Feng Zhou city last night, and as the crown prince was resting at the time, she dared not bother him. However, as she had not seen him for a few days, she felt that the Crown Prince’s appearance had become more beautiful. Wu Ju thought that in the future when the Crown Prince was finally crowned as the emperor, she didn’t know what kind of lady could be his match.

As Wu Ju was lost in thought, she ran into a slightly weakened body in front of her and looked up, stunned. Wu Ju then realized that she had hit the Crown Prince, who turned around and looked at her indignantly.

“Crown Prince…” Wu Ju kneeled down, but not because she was afraid of the Crown Prince.These days, both Wu Ju and Wu Wei knew that the Crown Prince was very tolerant, and as long as you did not make any mistakes, he would often be indulgent. However, Not only was she in front of the Prince, she even speculated on his future marriage. Wu Ju felt that she had overstepped her boundary.

Shang Wu Xin looked at the kneeling Wu Jun. She did not understand, was she really that scary looking? This girl before her looked like a mouse now, but Shang Wu Xin knew that behind her back, she was cold-blooded and wooden faced.

“What are you thinking about that’s so important that you couldn’t even walk properly?” Although it sounded cold, if one listened carefully, they could hear the gentleness in the voice.

Wu Ju did not know how to answer. Must she told the Crown Prince that she had been thinking of who could match his heavenly visage? But Wu Ju could not deceived the him, so she bitterly frowned and buried her head.

Shang Wu Xin leaned down slightly, the corner of her mouth curved into a sinister smile, and said with a charming voice, “Well? What’s Wu Ju thinking about?”

From a distance, this appeared to be a scene where the cold and beautiful man seemed to lean down to kiss the shy woman who was kneeling on the ground. The scene was extremely pleasing, but in other people’s eyes, this scene was really too annoying. It made them want to kill the woman who was kneeling on the ground.

Maybe it was because the Crown Prince’s voice was too charming, but the only Wu Ju could do was distractedly say, “This slave is thinking…Crown Prince in the future…”

Wu Ju hadn’t even finished talking when a slightly angry voice called out, “Crown Prince!”

Shang Wu Xin was very familiar with this voice, because its owner would come to her place everyday before going out to manage a few things. Although not many words were said, it often appeared in her vicinity.

Shang Wu Xin straightened up, turned around, and saw Leng Yu Feng standing in the entrance to the courtyard. His figure was clothed in a black attire that made him look very handsome and sexy. His sword like eyebrows were a bit wrinkled, his eyes seemed to be full of anger, and his whole body emitted a thick bloody smell. 

This was the first time that Shang Wu Xin had seen Leng Yu Feng’s disappointed expression. Upon seeing this kind of Leng Yu Feng, Shang Wu Xin realize that this man was a general who led the army, not the silly boy who was always shown in front of her. However, Shang Wu Xin had to admit that this kind of Leng Yu Feng really gave her a strong desire to conquer him.