(99) Han Xuanhao Way Of Torture

“Is the punishment severe?” Nangong Lian pulled Wu Ju hand and asked with a worried expression.

Wu Ju looked at Nangong Lian with a strange expression. She discovered that this Nangong Lian seemed to be somewhat concerned about Lin Jia Er. Could it be? However, Wu Ju felt that no matter what happened, it was up to  fate if that the two of them would up  together. She comforted Nangong Lian, “It’s not that serious. Lin Jia Er will definitely survive it!”

When Nangong Lian heard this, she heaved a sigh of relief. Then she acted coquettishly towards Prince Shang, “Prince Shang, I almost died. You have to avenge me no matter what!” Although she really wanted to get close to Prince Shang and act coquettish again, she was too scared to get close because of the three people around him. For some reason, Nangong Lian really liked Prince Shang, just like a little brother.

Shang Wuxin did not make a sound, but Han Xuanhao, who was beside her, said, “Is this Kong’er will still be alive?” Han Xuanhao knew that the crown prince would definitely use her if she kept close, but he still didn’t feel safe letting an enemy stay by his side. What if there was really something that would hurt the crown prince?

“I think it’s good to kill her. If you want to fish, think of another way, you won’t be able to catch any big fish. Moreover, it’s very likely to alert the snake!” Leng Yufeng analyzed the situation in hopes that the crown prince would not have two unsightly ladies by his side.

“Right now, I’m already retracting officials from the imperial court. I have no intention of exerting too much pressure on them. It’s best to resolve this danger as soon as possible!” In his heart, he thought that if he could take care of a woman or an enemy, as for this Lady Han, she would have to wait for now.

When Nangong Lian heard these people’s words, she had a vague understanding. She hurriedly ran to Prince Shang’s side, ignoring the murderous gazes of the men, “This princess is lucky. How could such a small matter scare this princess? Prince Shang, just do as you said!”

Only then did Shang Wuxin look at Nangong Lian. Well, she was very much to her liking. He could not help but think of Nangong Qian. He remembered the confession by Nangong Qian on the tower that night, and it only took a moment for the scene to be passed over by Shang Wuxin.

“It’s time to solve this!” Shang Wuxin smiled, “Do you want to take revenge yourself?” These words were, of course, directed towards Nangong Lian. In fact, Shang Wuxin had a good impression of this Nangong Lian. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have been saved in the first place and would be living in the Crown Prince’s Palace now.

Even though Nangong Lian really wanted to torture that vicious woman, she knew that Prince Shang initially wanted that woman to be useful, but he gave up on his plan for her. Nangong Lian felt very happy and warm in her heart, just like her family.

“No, just avenge me!” As Nangong Lian spoke, she was about to pull Prince Shang’s clothes. However, she was stopped by Leng Yufeng who was beside her. Furthermore, it was Leng Yufeng who was using a soft sword to hold her back, causing Nangong Lian to curse non-stop in her heart when she saw the three of them.

Shang Wuxin let Leng Yufeng retract his weapon with a smile, and stroked Nangong Lian’s hair, but Shang Wuxin’s actions made the three men instantly alert. After all, the obsession with cleanliness was still very serious, and they had spent a lot of time and effort to make the crown prince not reject their approach. The three of them exchanged glances, their meaning clear.

Shang Wuxin leaned on the couch and looked at the three, after a long while, she said to Han Xuanhao, “You will interrogate! I want to know who the person behind her is! If you don’t find out,” Shang Wuxin approached Han Xuanhao, “then you need to go back!”